CHP.2 The truth

"I'm a elven god, professor Broom.”

The professor's eyes widened.

“I have never heard of such a being”

I raised my eyebrows, look & bob my head to the side.

“Of course you haven't. That just made everything a lot harder, now hasn't it.” I looked him in the eye dejectedly, bored even.

The professor seemed deep in thought.

“excuse me for a second.”

the professor goes to stand but he stumbles. I suddenly appeared by his side, holding him by his stomach & lower back.

“How did you…?” The professor turned defensive.

“you know you have a sever case of osteoporosis… I can fix that for you.”

I help the professor stand. He turns to me and wipes off his sweater.

“Fix it? osteoporosis is incurable at this stage… there are just minor treatments available. Nothing worth giving to an old man.” he stands on a defensive position, weary about what i might do to him.

I smile at the professor.

“ give me your hands professor.”

He does as he's told, although skeptically.

A bright yellow glow emits from my left palm. The yellow pigment runs up his arm then disperses along his arteries once it reaches his shoulder. The glow on my hand flickers, then cuts off. I repeat the action with his other hand.

“I believe you won't be needing that cane of yours professor Broom.” I smirk and make my way back to my chair. The professor genuinely smiles.

“Thank you.”

Then he leaves through the disgustingly white door.

P. Broom POV

What an interesting being. I do wonder if she was telling the truth about being an Elven God?

I made my way to the library to talk to Abe. Maybe he knows something about the elves. This would be an amazing discover- if she is telling the truth. I reach for the door to the library and the door opens; Abe pays no attention to my arrival.

“Abe, do you know anything about elves?”

Abe cocks his head and presses his palms against the glass of his tank.

“only in fairy tales. I believe they are just folklore.”

I shake my head and i take residence on one of the library couches.

“Our new mutant… She claims to be an Elven god. Now, I don't know if she's telling the truth but, I fell earlier… She appeared at my side, I didn't see her move. Not only did she teleport but she also completely cured my illnesses. Her left hand glowed bright yellow, the light climbed up my veins to my shoulder then dispersed.”

Abe now seemed intrigued.

“And what would you want me to do?”

I stood and made my way to abe's tank.

“I want you to touch her, see into her head.”

Abe blinked, quickly thinking everything over.

“where is this girl?”

I nodded my head to the side & he began to exit his tank. Abe returned is his usual tight black pants & neck apparatus that allows him to breath out if water. We made our way to the white room, no one speaking a word. The atmosphere was very tense for the implication of our current situation would be grave if she was telling the truth. Once at the front door I lead Abe into the room, Ven sitting quietly where I left her. Her figure didn't move but I had a feeling that she could see us under her hood.

“Who is the man you have brought with you?”

Abe moved to stand adjacent from her & her bright yellow eyes followed his every movement. Abe blinked, quickly thinking everything over. He stood his place, not moving in fear of putting ven on guard, then Ven lifts her head to stare abe in the eyes.

“ You are sentient, intelligent. Reptilian crossed with a homo-sapien; what an interesting mutant.” abe shifted and took a seat across from ven at the metal table.

“ Yes, my name is Abe sapien.” Ven giggled.

“What a fitting name.” The mirth in the room died down as abe decided how he would ask for her hand and explain the events that would take place. It seems ven already has knowledge of the events that were about to transpire as she gave him her hand.

“ I have already diagnosed your condition. Do as you please, if it would mean my release from this dreadful room.” Abe looked a little taken aback but none the less began to remove his gloves. He grasped her hand and closed his eyes. Not more than a minute later, abe jerked back from the young woman.

“Truly amazing…” Abe was awestruck with the events that played out behind his eyelids. He looked at the professor dumbfounded, not sure of what to say or how to say it.

“ i- i'm not sure how to explain everything i just saw….” the room fell silent as ven relaxed back into her chair. “ She is a god……. An elven god…. A god of war.”