Chapter One

Alyssa Grace Lockhart's POV: In the distance I could see the mansion where I grew up in, it still looked the same as when I left

In the distance I could see the mansion where I grew up in, it still looked the same as when I left. The last time I was here was when I was fourteen years old, my family had planned a going away party for me.

I was going to boarding school in London. Now four years later I'm back and I'm going to be working with my father. My father is John Lockhart, he is the Chairman of a interior designing company and my mother is the actress Liza Lockhart.

"Ms. Lockhart we are here, Mr. Lockhart told me to inform you that he is waiting for you in his office." Said the driver.

"Thank you." I said and stepped out of the car. I took a deep breath, I was nervous to be back home. It's been so long since I've seen my family.

They where always too busy to come see me in London but I think that's just an excuse. But I won't be getting into that topic cause that'll just make me feel bad. The mansion looked the same way since the last time I had seen it inside as well. Nothing has changed, it's like I had never left.

"Alyssa you're back!" I saw Zayleen running towards me.

"Zayleen!" I said and ran towards her, I gave her a big hug.

"I missed you so much! I'm so excited that you're back!" Said Zayleen.

"I missed you too! You've grown so much since the last time I saw you little sis." I said to her. I've got to say I was really surprised when I saw her she looks a lot like me.

"Prescott is waiting with dad in his office, he can't wait to see you Alyssa!" She said to me and started dragging me to our father's office. When we got to the office Zayleen knocked on the door.

"Come in." I heard my dad's voice say. I opened the door and walked in, I hadn't even walked in completely into the office when I was attacked by my older brother.

I hugged my brother tight, I've missed him so much! He was my best friend before I left, I remember that I used to hang out with him and his friends. Prescott was always there when I needed him, he knows everything about me even when I left to London.

Even though he couldn't come visit me we stayed in touch and he manage to threaten every guy that even came close to me. I don't want to know how he managed to do that from another country.

"You can let her go now Prescott." Said my father.

That made me a bit angry at my father. I hadn't seen any of them for four years can't I get a moment with my siblings?! Prescott let go of me and turned towards our father.

"Alyssa welcome home, now how about we have the conversation I told you about before you came back?" Asked my father to me.

That made me  straighten my back and look at him with a cold look. I know that he is my father but a lot of things have happened for us to be this way towards each other. I knew this was coming since I stepped inside this house.

"Yes we should have this conversation father." I said without any emoticon. I didn't look at him while I said that, I was afraid to snap back at him.

"Prescott and Zayleen would you please show yourselves out? I need to speak with your sister about a really important and long awaited conversation." Asked said my father to my siblings.

"Sure dad." Said Prescott. He came and hugged me.

"Whatever he says remember that it isn't your fault. He doesn't know anything, the only one that was there is you and you're the one that knows the truth." Said Prescott in my ear.

Then he left like he hadn't just told me anything. Zayleen came and hugged me too before leaving us alone. My father made a hand gesture for me to sit down. I sat down and looked at him. My father had aged since the last time I saw him. Now he has grey hairs and has bags under his eyes. He looked really stressed out.

"Alyssa as of today you will need to follow some rules that your mother and I have come up with." Said my father to me. Now that made me glare at him, not only does he blame me but...

"This is to prevent another accident like the one that happened when you left. Your siblings are in danger if you're close to them but it would look weird if you aren't around them. The first rule is that wherever you are with your siblings the doors must be opened at all times. You will leave a considerable amount of distance between your siblings and you. I don't want you close to them like you where just now. Alyssa you won't be in the same car as your siblings, you must go in a separate car." Said my father to me. I glared at him, he can't be serious about this!

"Is that all father?" I asked him.

"You will start working for the company, your job is to go to the companies or people that hire us to work for them and make sure that our workers are doing a good job with what was delegated to them. You start tomorrow at nine o'clock." Said my father to me. I was grabbing the chair as hard as I could.

My emotions were getting the best of me. I was so angry at my father, I knew he didn't trust me but I didn't think that he would go this far. He blames me for the accident and I get that but he is taking everything to far.

"Alyssa tomorrow you will be meeting with the Garcia from The F's 4. You can go now." Said my father to me. My eyes widen when he said with who was the meeting.  This is going to be a really hard meeting.

"Is there anyone in specifically from the Garcia that I'll be meeting with?" I asked my father before I left his office.

"Ezzequiel Garcia." Said my father like he didn't know who he had just said was to me.