Chapter Six

Alyssa Grace Lockhart:"Ezzequiel, Damian and Kayel

"Ezzequiel, Damian and Kayel." I said to all three brothers. All three brothers looked at me like they had seen a ghost. The way they where looking at me made me feel nervous but I just gave them a small smile and motion them to sit down.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Asked Ezzequiel from where he was standing. Ezzequiel has snapped out of it and now he looked so angry.

"I'm working and as of right now I'm having a meeting with one of the families from The F's 4." I said to Ezzequiel, my voice held no emotion.

"We weren't informed that the meeting was going to be held by you. If we had known then we wouldn't have even considered coming." Said Ezzequiel.

"Well that makes two of us. If I had a choice I wouldn't have shown up but this is my job. Now can we start the meeting?" I said to Ezzequiel and then asked his brothers.

"Yes let's start the meeting, it doesn't matter who is the one in charge. We are here to discuss..." started to say Kayel but was interrupted by Ezzequiel who still hadn't moved from where he was standing.

"I will not have this meeting with you, get somebody else." Said Ezzequiel to me, the glare that he was giving me made me shiver.

"There isn't anybody else that you can meet with." I said to Ezzequiel.

"Then we will not work with this company." Said Ezzequiel to me.

"Ezzequiel! Sit down so we can start this meeting." Said Damian to his younger brother.

"You expect me to be in the same room as her?! Not gonna happen Damian! I will not work with a killer!" All but yelled Ezzequiel while looking at me. I took a deep breath to try and calm myself down. The only thing I could do was glare at Ezzequiel, I fisted my hand.

"Ezzequiel! How dare you say something like that! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Exclaimed Kayel while standing up.

"Like I said I don't work with killers, this meeting is over." Said Ezzequiel and then he just left. I didn't move or talk for I was too angry to even act upon what he had called me.

"Alyssa we will reschedule the meeting for next week." Said Kayel and left after his younger brother.

"I am sorry for the way my younger brother acted in this meeting he had no right. But as someone that has known you for a long time I hope you didn't expect him to act any less than how he did." Said Damian to me in a calm tone. I turned to him, my face didn't show any kind of emotion.

"I did not expect any less from him. I'm surprised at how calm you and Kayel acted for I know how angry you all must be at me." I said to him.

"Looks like we have more self control." Was the only thing Damian said and then he left.

The moment he left I broke down crying. The sob just escaped me without noticing. All the pain I had hidden came to the surface. I just cried and cried. I made sure that I didn't cry loud for I did not want anyone to come and ask what is wrong. I cried for what felt for hours but then I felt someone rap their arms around me.