Chapter Ten

Alyssa Grace Lockhart POV:"Well if it isn't Ezzequiel, I thought you weren't coming

"Well if it isn't Ezzequiel, I thought you weren't coming." I said to him.

"You thought wrong then Alyssa. Now leave Taylor alone." Commanded Ezzequiel.

"Watch it Ezzequiel... you may be used to ordering people around but right now you are in no position to do so." Warned Prescott. Ezzequiel said nothing the only thing he did was glare at Prescott and then glare right back at me.

I just raised an eyebrow at him. I wasn't about to let him know how much of an affect he has on me. I already made that mistake once not about to do it again. Kayel put a hand on Ezzequiel's shoulder and said something in his ear. Whatever Kayel said worked because he backed away and didn't look at us.

"Sorry about that, we are just really protective over our friends and family." Said Kayel to us.

"No need to ask for apologies, but just a friendly reminder, don't cross us." Warned Prescott, The F's 4 immediately became tense. Just because they don't see us as a threat it doesn't mean we can't do what they can.

"We won't be crossing any lines anytime soon. The F's 4 aren't like your sister." Said Malik.

"Yet you just crossed the line Malik." I teased Malik with a sarcastic smirk.

"Let's go to the meeting room everyone." Said Zayleen.

"Zayleen you have definitely grown up these past years. Hopefully you don't turn out to be like your older sister. That would definitely be a shame, to have two killers in the family." Said Malik. Zayleen just gave Malik a big smile.

"Don't tempt me to commit murder Malik." Replayed Zayleen, I snorted at how Zayleen answered Malik.

"What's so funny Alyssa? Do you recommend your sister to become a murder?" Asked Ezzequiel to me, I know he is just asking that to get me to snap at him.

"It's funny how scared you all are of my family and I. I mean just look at Malik." I said to Ezzequiel.

"What about me?" Asked Malik, I just smirked at him.

"Malik you really shouldn't test her." Warned Steven.

"Leave her alone guys, you really need to calm down." I heard Skylar's voice. I looked around and saw her making her way towards us.