Chapter Thirteen

Alyssa Grace Lockhart's POV: After everyone arrived at the meeting room and we had a conversation about what The F's 4 would like and we went over the contract

After everyone arrived at the meeting room and we had a conversation about what The F's 4 would like and we went over the contract. The meeting thankfully went on without problems and nobody got on anyones nerves. We finally had a descent experience with each other, actually it felt a bit like the old times. But I made sure to not ruin the mood, I decided that the less I spoke would be best. That does not mean I did not present what I had prepared and gave my opinions though. I think that they tried because Skylar and Leah were present and they did not want to anger them again.

The meeting ended soon, with an agreement to go see the site in two weeks. That means that I have two weeks to prepare myself to be with the Garcia brothers. Now that's going to be a challenge on its own, but I am determined to make everything work out. I will not let how they feel about me or who they see me as affect me. But I think that I'll need help for that, I need professional help. Prescott and Skylar are right, it is time for me to open up and let my feelings out. I'll have to ask Skylar to recommend me to a psychologist.

"Well that went better than what I thought." I heard Zayleen say, I looked at her with a raised eyebrow. She thinks this went well.

"You think this went well? Were you not here for the first part? You know with all the arguing." Said Prescott in a sarcastic tone. Zayleen snorted and rolled her eyes at Prescott.

"Yes Prescott I was here. For your information I'm not blind nor deaf. They were so loud with their arguing." Said Zayleen.

"Then why the hell would you think that this meeting went well." Asked Prescott looking at her like she was crazy. I just laughed at my siblings.

"Calm down Prescott, I think that Zayleen is means the actual meeting about the project not the one when we met for the first time today." I said to Prescott, he looked at me and when he noticed that I was fine he relaxed.

"Then she is right, I thought they would fight us the whole meeting about every single detail." Said Prescott.

"So did I but I'm thankful that everything went smoothly." I said to my siblings.

"It's time for all of us to go home." Said Prescott, we all stood up and made are way to our offices to get our stuff and leave.

I went to my office and saw that it was still a mess from when Ezzequiel and I were fighting. Tomorrow I will have to clean the office before actually doing my work. I was making my way towards my desk when I saw something sparkle and it was coming from the floor. When I looked at it, it was necklace but I knew that necklace. That necklace was Ezzequiel's the one that he had given me, it was a tagged necklace with half of a heart engraved. I had the other one, mine was the rest of the heart. Why was it here? I took the necklace and looked at it, it really was that necklace, how did it get in my office? Did he bring it and leave it here? Why would he do that?

 Why was it here? I took the necklace and looked at it, it really was that necklace, how did it get in my office? Did he bring it and leave it here? Why would he do that?

"Alyssa are you done getting your stuff?" I heard Zayleen ask me.

"Just let me get my bag and we will go." I told her without turning towards her. I made sure to put the necklace in my bag and left my office. Just seeing that necklace makes my heart hurt.

"Are you okay Alyssa? You look really pale." Asked Zayleen, I looked at her and gave her a small smile.

"I'm okay, I guess that everything that happened today just took a lot of me." I said to her, I do not want to worry her more than she already is for me. It should be the other way around, me worrying about her but life has a way of taking a turn.

"Are you sure?" She asked me again.

"Zayleen... trust me I may not be completely okay right now and maybe not for a long time but I will get better. I will get through all of these hardships." I said to her and then a gave my little sister a hug. She started crying in my arms.

"What's wrong Zayleen? Why are you crying?" I asked her.

"I just missed you and now that I have you back you are not the same. People keep accusing you of things you would never do. I want my sister back!" She cried into my shoulder.

"Hey... Zayleen I may not be just how I used to be but I have always been here for you. You haven't lost me Zayleen, I just lost myself and now I'm trying to find myself again. This does not mean that we can't be how we used to be. You will always be my baby sister." I said to her, I had also started to cry. Suddenly I felt strong arms rapped around us. I relaxed when I noticed that it was Prescott.

"Zayleen you will always have both of us. Right now Alyssa is going through a rough time but that does not mean she won't get past it. You have never lost any of us, we have always been here even when we aren't close to you." Said Prescott to Zayleen, he hadn't stopped hugging us while he said it. Zayleen threw herself at Prescott and cried harder.

"Let's go home and have a pj party like the ones we used to have when we were kids." I said to them, I have missed those times and wanted to experience them again.

"Really?" Asked Zayleen to me for confirmation and then she looked at Prescott.

"Let's do it, we haven't had the opportunity to hang out together since you have arrived Alyssa." Said Prescott to us. That was enough to make me forget at least for a couple of hours about all of my problems.

 That was enough to make me forget at least for a couple of hours about all of my problems