Chapter Three

Alyssa's POV:

Alyssa's POV:

We where at the mall right now shopping for new clothes since I didn't have any clothes for work. Zayleen and Prescott haven't left my side since we got to the mall. I knew that they wanted to make sure I was protected in case we accidentally meet one of The F's 4. This is their mall after all, and it could be dangerous if I'm left alone with one of them. They are just like my parents, they blame me for everything and didn't give me the opportunity to explain.

I just wish that they would give me the benefit of a doubt, they knew I would never do something like what I did without reason. But I can't keep being like this, I should enjoy this day with my siblings who knows when we will be able to hang out again without father making a scene about how dangerous I am.

"Alyssa!" screamed my sister, when I looked at her I saw a bright red jumpsuit that had cuts at the sides and a small cut on the center. The jumpsuit looked amazing, it was definitely my style and its perfect for work.

"I love it Zayleen! This is perfect for my first day of work." I said to her and she gave me a big smile.

"Then what are you waiting for sis go try it on!" exclaimed Zayleen to me. I took the jumpsuit from her and went into one of the fitting rooms.

The minute that I put it on I knew that I had to buy it. It looked amazing, it showcased by body perfectly and it wasn't that reveling. It was an appropriate outfit for work. The jumpsuit was fitted on my chest till my waist and less fitted by the area of my legs. I walked out of the fitting room so that I can show it to my siblings. The second that I walked out I heard a gasp.

"Holy shit sis you look amazing!" exclaimed my older brother.

"That jumpsuit was made for you sis!" said my little sister.

"I like it, I'm going to buy it. This outfit is the perfect one for my first day at work. It shows that I'm all about business but that I'm approachable." I said to both of my siblings. They agreed with me and told me that it was the perfect outfit. I went back into the fitting room to change back into my clothes.

 I went back into the fitting room to change back into my clothes

*** two hours later ***

We went to every store at the mall, we had bought so much stuff that we had to ask our bodyguards to take our bags to the car. Right now we where making our way to the malls cafeteria to see what we could eat since we where starving. I was looking around when I saw familiar faces, The F's 4 where here.