Chapter Two

Alyssa Grace Lockhart:

This can't be happening to me right now. How will I be able to face him after all this years? It's been so long since the last time that I saw him. After that horrible day, nothing was the same and now I have to see him! Out of all the things that could had happened when I came back it had to be this. Will he recognize me after all this time? Does he still blame me for everything just like my parents?

I walked out of my father's office and went to my room, the minute I walked in memories came back all at once. The memories that I've been trying to forget. Nothing had changed from the last time that I was here, all of my belongings that I couldn't take with me to London where in the same place I had left them. I remember the day that I let him sneak in, we had stayed up all night just talking. His piercing grey eyes where looking at me with mischief.

"I see that you're settling in just fine little sister." I heard my brother say, that made me turn around. My brother was leaning against the door frame with a small smile on his face.

"I don't have much of a choice..." I said to him. His smile evaporated from his face the minute that he heard my tone.

"Did dad say something? Do you want me to talk to him?" He asked me with a concerned look on his face.

"No... Its just hard coming back, there is so much of him in this place." I said to my brother.

"I know... but we can't keep leaving in the past, its time that we move on." said my brother to me.

"I don't think that I'll be able to move on." I said to him and I meant it. Everything that had happened that day was my fault. If I had just not called him then nothing would have happened.

"You are still blaming yourself for what happened." Said my brother to me.

"Cause its my fault, everything that happened that day was my fault." I said to him and looked down. I couldn't face him like this, I didn't want to show my older brother how much it affects me till this day.

"You have to stop believing that shit Alyssa. It wasn't your fault then and it isn't your fault now. When are you going to realize that." Said my brother.

"Prescott how can you not blame me? After everything you're the only one that doesn't blame me..." I asked him but I couldn't finish speaking, a sob replaced my words. I felt my brother's arms around me, he was hugging me, letting me know that I could show how weak I was right now.

"I believe that it wasn't your fault cause I saw how shaken up you were. It was like you had seen a ghost. You came in shaking and drench, then you just fainted. Alyssa, I may not know everything that happened that day but I can tell that nothing was your fault." Said Prescott while still hugging me.

I just stayed there in my big brother's arms, letting all my emotions out. Everything that I had been keeping in, all of the emotions where pouring themselves out now. I didn't even know that I needed my brother to say those words until he actually said them. At least I still have someone on my side that is willing to wait until I'm able to explain everything. My brother isn't judging me like everyone else and for that I'm so thankful.

"Are you okay now little sister?" Asked my brother. With a sigh I let go of the embrace and give him a small smile.

"Yes thank you for everything Prescott, I really needed to hear that someone was by my side." I told him.

"I'll always be on your side Alyssa, you are my baby sister and you are very important to me. Now what did dad say?" Said, asked my brother to me. I should have known that he wouldn't just let it go.

"He just told me some set of rules to follow while I'm here with you guys and he told me that I start working tomorrow." I said to my brother.

"Well at least you have something to take your mind off things." Said my older brother to me.

"I doubt it. My first meeting is with Ezzequiel Garcia." I said to him, my brother's eyes widen.

"I'm sorry did I just hear what I think you said?" Asked my brother with a shocked expression.

"Yes you did. My first meeting is with him." I said to my brother.

"How can this be? What is dad thinking?!" Exclaimed my brother. I flinched at how angry he sounded.

"Its okay Prescott I knew one day I'll have to see him again..." I started to say but I just couldn't finish the sentence. It wasn't okay, the only person that could had helped me that night, that could let everyone know what really happened that night and help me clear my name was the one that blamed me the most.

"Alyssa but how are you going to even work with him?" Asked my brother.

"I don't..." My words where cut off by a knock on my door, the person didn't wait for a response and just opened it. My little sister came in with a big smile on her face but that soon changed when she saw how I was.

"I'm sorry did I come in a bad time? I just wanted to see if you wanted to go shopping with me." Said, asked my little sister.

"Its okay Zayleen, we can go shopping actually, how about you give me a few minutes to get ready and we will be on our way." I said to my little sister. She nodded her head and gave me a big smile. With that she left saying that she had to get ready too.

"I'm coming with you guys and remember Alyssa this conversation isn't over." He said and left my room.