It's Go Time

(Sorry for the quality, reference photo by Andreitaa97 on Deviant Art

(Sorry for the quality, reference photo by Andreitaa97 on Deviant Art.)

"Last practice before the real thing Pitch." Angel bent down to him, and he nuzzled her head. She heard some kind of erupted and looked over to see what looked like a gizzer field. She brushed it off as stood back up and turned around, then Pitch hopped on her back. Tying a vine that was also tied to a stump at the end of a windy cliff to her back pack she jumped up letting the wind push them off the ground. They glided for a few minutes intel they heard something big.

"Do you here that?" she turned her head to Pitch who nodded, they looked around before the huge dragon appeared. It roared and also was blocking the wind making them go down. "Sorry we have somewhere to be!" she cut the vine flying them in to the forest behind. The dragon crawled threw the forest looking for them and came across a cave. It looked in it and there were many rocks on the ground, but it kept going.

One of the rocks unfolded to show that it wasn't a rock, only Angel hiden by Pitch's black wings. "Man that dragon can carry a grudge." She stood up, and loked back at Pitch "What 'd say we teach him a lesson?" Pitch gave a divvies smile

The dragon they nicknamed Grudge gave up on finding them and was hunting for fish. He was flying high in the sky and was looking down at the water, I guess he saw something as dove down to the water mouth wide opined. Coming out of the water with a huge fish in his mouth he flew back to the shore, landing in a clearing in the woods. He was about to munch down, when he heard something in the woods beside him. He looked over but saw nothing so he turned back to fish only to she it was gone. His mouth erupted with flame as he fired in all direction in rage.

( An hour later )

"OK Pitch lets get going." Pitch was gliding in sky holding on to Angel. They were flying over sea stacks, but were well above them. "Go time!" she yell putting her arms close to her and looking down telling Pitch to tuck in his wings.

Diving down to the surface of the water Angel put her arms up and put her head up, making Pitch spread his wings out letting them glide over the water. "Come on boy level out!" they were leaning to side to side, he tried keeping his wings straight. They level out right before going under a few birds. "That's the way!" They were approaching a few more sea stacks, She leaned to avoid them and Pitch quickly reacted, but not quick enough.

Instead of hitting them Angel got the idea to use her legs to kick off of the giving them more speed. "To the sky!" Pitch started flying her up over the sea stacks and be owned. Flying then they ever gone Angel reached her hands out to touch the clouds, but out of no where Pitch was ripped away from her.

She started falling screaming, but she looked back up to see Grudge with Pitch in his mouth. "PITCH!" she yelled falling faster. Pitch tried getting free, but before anything else he fired in Grudge's mouth making him let go.

Angel was already way out of his reach so he tucked his wings making him catch up faster, with Grudge right on his tail. Pitch didn't pay him any mind as he was getting closer to Angel, she looked up to him as he reached for her. He grabbed her putting out his wings slowing there fall, but she looked back to Grudge. Quickly looking around for somewhere to lose him, but they were already going straight for the gizer field. She looked to Pitch before saying "You ready?" he nodded has they entered the gizer field.

Fallowing her moisen they were dogging the erupting gizers. They flipped upside down going over one as it erupted, Two huge ones went off in front of them so going in-between them they flipped side ways. Grudge who was behind them, was far to big to get threw got hit by multiple gizers. Finley getting out they looked back to see Grudge flying away, and they landed "Yes! We made it!" Angel grabbed Pitch swinging him around. "Now I can get back home! lets get are stuff ready." Pitch got on her back again and they took of to there little base.

Titus, after dealing with the thugs, saw up coming ships that were heading right for him. "Hello fellow sailor, I take it your the ransom deliver. Let me personally apologize for those thugs that pretended to be us." A man on the front of the ship looked down at him and said as his men dropped a board walk for him. "I don't care for apologies, lets cut to the chase." he walked up it, "Ok, what ever you say." he snapped his fingers, his men brought out a girl with a bag on her head. Titus looked at her for a second then gave a sack of gold to the man.

He walked over to the girl but stopped hearing a sword being pulled out behind him. "Let me guess, this isn't Angel." He pulled the bag off her face showing a weak and pale girl. "Like I thought," he pulled out his sword and turned around "Let me personally apologize for how much this is going to hurt." he gripped his sword "Your brave boy, I'll give you that much," his men started creeping towards him, but Titus felt something grab his foot and he looked down to see the girl. "Get out of here, save your island, they have something that can destroy it." she spoke softly. "No, not if I stop them here, and I'm leavening you behind ether." he looked down at her. The leader looked at him and said "Take him."

His men charged at him and he quickly reacted, he ducked down to avoid a sword and put his leg out to trip him. The next swung with an ax but missed getting it stuck in the ground and Titus kicked his head knocking him out. Two men came at him with swords and he blocked both of them with his, he pushed them away and got a strike at ones leg making him fall. The other one came in for a swing at his head, but he heard one behind him and rolled out of the way making him hit him. Titus kicked him to his knees then elbowed him to the ground. He breathed heavy as he was waiting for the next one.

The leader looked impressed, but also disappointed in his men. "Well it seems I've underestimated you, you are worthy to know my name. I am Mender Killer," Titus slightly laughed at his name. "You think its funny? Well we'll see who's laughing when I'm done with you." he's sword in hand and some cylinder in the other, he charged at him. Titus went for his legs but he was to slow and Mender blocked. They fought faster and faster, but Mender didn't seem to get tired. But in a flash he pushed Titus back and threw the cylinder at him, it bursted in a purple fog, Titus couldn't keep his eyes open very long after that.

well........ interesting, anyway how was your day? Mine wasn't that exciting.