Caught In The Cross Fire's

On the way back no one said anything, but after a while Pitch was getting tired of flying Angel, "Hey Grudge can we land on you boy?" she asked, then Grudge rolled his eyes but nodded "Wait who is Grudge?" Titus asked curious as she landed "It's the dragon your riding." she laughed while sitting down. "Uh, why is he named that?" he turned his head around to ask. "Cause he carry one." she giggled a little while Pitch jumped off her, But Grudge turned his head to growl at her. "Um we need to change that." he started thinking, but Angel first said "Ok your dragon, but I'm still calling him by his first name." she smirked.

"How can you just be having a normal conversion after that?" Kia said seriously putting her head down. "Well I wouldn't call discussing the name of my new dragon normal." he shrugged putting his hands on Grudge's horns. "I Guess the whole thing is way worse for you," she looked at her with caring eyes, thinking that she had flash backs or something. "But I guess we should be thinking of how were going to defeat them," Angel said trying to change the mood. "Maybe we can tag team them?" she shrugged while not really having any idea. "Yes, you and me against entire army that is armed with a huge dragon that can blow up entire islands." Titus said sarcastically while waving his hands. "Perfect plan." he turning his head then giving her a thumbs up. "There is no way to stop them, you can only run." Kia said seriously stopping the fooling around, but Titus slightly rolled his eyes.

"Could you stop being such a dark cloud?" Titus asked Kia being tried of her. "Titus!" Angel put her hands on her shoulders trying to comfort her as she was surprised by the question. "You don't know what she's might have gone threw!" Angel harshly whispered to him. "Actually I do, her island was destroyed by that dragon." Titus flipped himself around to face them. Angel gasped, but was still confused why he was bringing this up as it was only making her cry. "Well you don't have to talk about it!" She shouted being more mad at him then ever for not understanding simple feelings. "Yes, yes we do need to talk about it," he crossed his arms looking back to Kia, but Angel quickly stopped him from saying another word. "We need to talk!" Angel stood to her feet and gestured for him to follow, Titus looked down to Grudge before saying. "Keep leveled, I don't think Angel remembers were on a dragon and not land." He stood up and hopped on his huge wings.

"What in the name of Thor are you trying to help!?!" Angel Whispered angrily while flicking him in the head then crossing her arms. "Talking about it will make it worse! Girls feelings are lot more sensitive then boys! Why is it so hard for you to see how other people are feeling!?!" she turned away while thinking of how she felt. then starting to tear up herself, but Pitch saw and quickly trotted over. He rubbed up agast her leg intel she picked him up to hug him. Titus quickly knew why she turned around and didn't want to say anything about it, but he did anyway. "Angel, I'm so sorry for the way I treated you," he said looking down not to meet her eyes that turned to him. "I was acting more like a bully then your bethtorld, and your right I didn't understand, but I do now."

He walked back to Kia and sat down in front of her and used his hand to pull her head up to meet his eyes. "Kia, I'm sorry for what happed to you, and I cant even imagine what it must have been like to go threw it. But if I have learned anything, is that if you have made mistakes in the past, you can stop it from happing again in the future." He said not losing contact with her, while his voice started to shake from his own emotions. Kia's eyes filled with tears she pulled him into a hug and started crying uncontrollably. While Angel couldn't believe what she heard, "This isn't the Titus I know, how could he had changed so much, what happened to him while I was gone?" Angel thought while watching them. Pitch looked up at her with his blue eyes then tilted his head, he squeaked trying to cheer her up. "Uh, I guess we both have a lot to learn." She put him on her shoulder and he nuzzled her.

Angel smiled at her dragon, but her eyes were quickly redirected upon seeing Shiy in the distance. As much as she didn't want to interrupt them she knew they didn't have much time. "Were back, lets get moving." Pitch jumped back on her back when she slid off Grudge's wing then taking flight only to go to go back up to see they didn't hear her. "Ugh, Really?" she flew next to Grudge's face and whispered. "Do you mind flying them to the island when there done?" Grudge nodded, but not being very happy. They were about to fly off but Pitch stopped and turn Angel back to Grudge. "What are you?" She asked Pitch he looked back to Grudge who looked very sad. "Oh, I forgot," she flew right in front of his face. "I'm so sorry your island got caught in the crossfire of all this." she apologized, but quickly her face lite up getting an idea. "But, I think I have a perfect name for you."

She flew ahead then turned around. "Just land where Titus tells you," she yelled back to him. "Crossfire." she winked before flying off.

The wind blowing threw hair she was glad to be home, but she didn't know how to go about it. If any one saw Pitch they would most likely attack him and they aren't the best at listening. Pitch had already done so much for her, she didn't want him to get hurt, but he wouldn't be able to stay. Angel realized all of this then started to slightly panic, "I cant bring him here! He could die!" she put her hands out in front of her and swung her legs in front of her as well, this made Pitch stop quickly. "But the army was coming, I cant run away with him, at lest not now." she thought while Pitch was wondering why they were stopped "But I've never had a friend like him, and I don't want lose him," she kept thinking as Pitch was getting inpatient. "but I cant defend the island with out him," thoughts raced threw her mind "Agh!" she said out loud.

"Ok, just get everyone off the island and Pitch can just hide!" she was thinking out loud. Pitch was slightly concerned as she seemed panicked. They kept flying towards the island as she saw all the ships were gone. They flew close to water to try to stay out of sight, she reached her house and she snucked in. She quickly got a cloak and covered up Pitch.

I'm feeling lazy so.......... ya.