New Friend

Angel grabbed him and flew him out of the way, he open his eyes as she dropped him. "Don't be a hero!" she yelled as Titus blushed in abarsmint. Angel felt and stoung wind behind her and turned around to see the all wings dragon that hates her, Grudge.

                                             He fired a blazing fire from his mouth, but not at her, but instead at the crew on the ships. He flew around the ship doing this but at least made an effort not to hit them. "Ok, now we need to get out of here!" Titus jumped out of the way of the fire. "I think I carry one of you." Angel ducked, but Kia backed away from her.

                                               "I'm not going to trust a winged person I never met!" Kia yelled at her, but Titus quickly reassured her. "No no this is Angel from my village she's my bentroled I told you about," He paused "but I have no idea why she has wings!" Titus said starring at her wings, Angel slightly rolled her eyes "We don't time for sta- Wait why were you talking about me?" she realize, Titus slightly blushed again "Because I was trying to make her fell better about her self!" Angel put her hand on her hip and faced palmed "Just leave me out of this."   

                                             With out saying a word, Angel hooked Kia under arms and took off. "Hey you might need this!" Angel dropped his sword and he caught it, he smiled then winked at her.

                                              "Would you stop wiggling!" Angel yelled at Kia as she tried to get free. "I want to be back on the ground!" she cried looking down at the water and Angel did a big eye roll while mentally face palming. "Well all your going to get is a never ending ocean if you don't stop!" Pitch laughed a little, Kia quickly stopped and went quiet. They quickly got the island and Angel dropped her off, "Just stay here intel we get back," she started flying back "Wait we?!?" Angel stopped and slowly turn around not knowing what to say, "Uh, I mean I'll be back soon!" she flew off before she could ask any thing else.

                                                 Back at the ship Titus was trying to get off the burning ship. He cut the end of a rope and jumped off the ship and was almost there when Grudge flew by cutting the rope. "Oh come on!" Titus said grabbing his tail to avoid falling in the sea, but Grudge did not approve. He did quick tight turns trying to make him fall, but when that didn't work he whipped his tail up and down. But out of luck Titus hung on getting a stupid idea, but he tried it away.

                                                   When Grudge whipped his tail up he let go sending him flying towards his head, and he landed on his neck. Grudge quickly started thrashing his neck, but Titus roped his upper jaw putting the rope right between his teeth. "Your stuck with me now!" he yelled puling his head towards the island.

                                                    "What in the name of Thor are you doing?!?" Angel yelled upon seeing them, "I have no idea!" he held on the ropes trying to look at her with out falling. But back on the ships a net shooter was ready, and the men there brought up a Deadly Nadder and forced it to heat up the metal net that looked like a spear. "Fire!" the man behind it released it and it went straight for Angel.

                                                       Grudge turned his head around and saw the spear, he roared to warn them, but they weren't going to see it in time. So he turned his whole body around, as the spear broke reveling the net inside. Grudge turned his wings to it and they split it in two making them go around Angel and Pitch. "What the!?" Angel turned around seeing them go around her "I did not do that!" Titus yelled as they kept going.