2.

CHAPTER 2

||Third Person POV||

"How ya doin', Batman" Harley said, coming out. "I'm afraid your buddy isn't here, but ya can wait if ya want?"Harley suggested, opening a piece of gum that she had seen on the table. Just then, the door opened revealing the guy Batman had come for. Her Puddin'. She didn't run to him, he had shot her and she wasn't going to give in easily. She looked away from him and smiled at Batman. "Come on, Pumpkin, he needs to....go "Joker said smiling at Harley brightly, she nodded without replying.

Cackling like the maniac she was, she walked up to Batman and lunged at him, swinging her hammer wildly at Batman's head. It took everything she had to hit him with such force. Her fist connected with Batman's jaw with a satisfying smack. She whipped around, slamming a roundhouse kick into the Joker's stomach.

"Look Mister J, Batman's head is done in", hysterical tears streamed down Harley's face while she doubled over laughing at Batman, she had just beaten to death with her mallet. She was cut off suddenly by a hand gripping her throat and pinning her against the wall, "I'm the one who tells jokes, not you!", Joker snarled. Harley desperately gasped for breath, "b-but Mister J, I thought", the Joker crushed her windpipe tighter cutting Harley's air off completely, she clawed at his hand with bulging eyes. "You don't think, Harley! You are a prop at my disposal! You are nothing but a rubber chicken, I squeeze and then you scream, that is all!"
Black spots began to cloud Harley's vision, the Joker then loosened his grip slightly allowing the jester to somewhat breath. She took a frantic gulp of air, Joker's green eyes pierced into her blue ones. "Are we clear?", he spat.

"Y-yes Mister J sir", she squeaked.

_

THE REST DELETED UGH IM SO UPSET !