5.

CHAPTER 5

My curiousness got the best of me, I crept upstairs and peeped my head behind the corridor.

I watched Poison Ivy step into the room. Her heels clicked against the ground as she reached out to touch her lower parts. As she moved her fingers faster and deeper inside of her, she let out a moan. I couldn't help but feel extremely turned on by the scene in front of me. She looks around herself to make sure no-one's looking. She goes to let out a scream but holds it in. She fights against it but it seemed too late. She moaned loudly.

She pulls out a big dildo and pushes it into her. She spreads her legs and throws her head back.

"A pretty sight" A familiar voice entered my ears until I followed the voice to match a face. It was Batman in his anatomically correct suit. He had his cock out stroking it.

"You look like you're having fun" Batman says beating his meat faster and harder as he leans his head back. Ivy crawls over to him on all fours.

"Let me show you." She says filling her mouth with his cock. He takes her by her ruby red hair beginning to face fuck her deep and hard. She gags only once.

"That's right you bitch." He tells her getting deeper and deeper inside her throat. Ivy braces herself against his knees as he shoves himself all the way in. Her tongue escapes as it licks his balls gently. He lets out a moan before blowing his loud in her throat. It begins to seep out the sides of her mouth before he pulled out.

He moves toward her crotch beginning to eat her out tasting the cum that lie inside her. She moans.

"Good girl." He tells her removing his tongue from inside her, "We are going to have fun."

By now I was soaking wet, my legs were shaking with the need to be pleasured. Fuck. No, I wasn't going to cheat on Joker. I ran downstairs but I couldn't stop the images of Poison Ivy's sexy body. She looked so good.....so hot. Fuck, why am I turned on? I need to stop this. I turned on the TV to distract myself. I'll have a cup of Tea too. I began boiling some water. I was still soaking wet but at least I wouldn't be tempted to go and join them.

Maybe I should pick up the information for Flynn and get to business. I'll go to Joker and he'll be acting like my Puddin' and he'll make me fall in love with him all over again. I'm sure of it.

I drink some tea and watch an old TV programme but I can still hear them going at it. I need to get out, I quickly open the front door and leave. I drive to Flynn's mansion. I knock on the door, squeezing my arms together, I'm freezing on this cold night. Flynn is quick to open the door and invite me in, he looks like he's prepared for my visit. "Not so fast..."he says as my hand reaches out to grab the information in his hand. "I want a ticket out of here, I want to go to England, far away, I want to start my life over. I need a plane ticket and a bit of Cash" he says, smiling brightly and innocently. "Yes, once I go over the plans with Joker about your little....request. It'll be done. Now hand me over the files" I said, eagerly. I needed Joker to love me again, I feel like I'm not Harley Quinn anymore. I'm acting so...strange. Flynn's eyes light up and he smiles brightly. "Thank you so much "he whispers and hands me over the files. I smile back and wave at him, I'll view the information when I get into the car.

||Harley's POV||

I think I like Ivy. No, I can't. I push the thought to the back of my head. "Puddin!" I yell, slamming the front door closed and running up to our room. My heart drops. "Who's this?"I ask but my voice comes out in a whisper. He ignores my question and stands up. There was a woman laying beside him in our bed. It didn't look like they had done anything but I wasn't too sure. The joker whispers something to her and that causes her to giggle. I turned around, ready to leave before I burst into tears. "Pumpkin! Darling! Wait" The joker said as he moved towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me back. I use to feel so safe when he did that but now, I only felt extremely uncomfortable. "Are these the files on the where-about of Robin?" He asks, reaching out to grab the collection of papers from my hand. "Yeah, Hun, I wanted to make you happy!" I said batting my eyelashes at him. I had a plan of my own, I was going to see how useful this girl could be.

"We're 2 steps closer to being rich,5 steps closer to ruling the world" He said, I couldn't tell if he was serious or not but The joker wasn't going to take 2 steps after I went through with my plan. I laughed and pulled his neck down so I could kiss him. Even though he kissed back with passion and want. I couldn't bring myself to kiss back with the same amount of fire and passion. Our kiss was lacking love. It felt so disgusting and slimy and gross kissing him so I quickly pulled away. The kiss was short but he didn't question it.

Did I love him? That wasn't even a question. Of course I did. There's a reason love is invisible, undetectable with anything but our minds. We aren't evolved enough to be trusted with it. We'd try to engineer it, alter it, use it, weaponries it. Aren't there always great reasons to do immoral acts? Or are they excuses to allow us to follow our more basic desire for dominance? Power addiction is always the wrong route to escape fear. The only way to understand love is to feel it, embody it, embrace it. The power of love will always be greater than any other and the keys to reality will only ever be given to true students of the only master. The joker picked me up and spun me around before placing me back onto the floor. He turned around and left the house, he had a lot of things to do but I guess I'm happy that I got to spend a few minutes with him.

*5 hours later*

Eleven o'clock morphs into twelve and then one. The time trickles by, marked only by those changing glowing numerals. My mind is blank; where there should be dreams is a heavy blackness. My eyes are as stationary as the silhouette of my bedside lamp, which is where they rest. When the sallow glow of the streetlamp behind it becomes white, I know my night is over. My mind flickers to the cupboard and the sleeping pills the doctor prescribed. I don't want them, I don't want chemicals. I close my eyes and they almost sting, open too long I guess. What was wrong with me?  I needed to stop being so confused. I needed to pull myself together and be strong. I was going to contact Batman, maybe Ivy can help with that. Joker would be caught and put into the asylum. Let's see if his pretty lady friend can help him escape.