4.

CHAPTER 4

I walked around Flynn's abandoned mansion passing by his henchmen who had all different types of masks on. Some had fake Batman masks, big smiled bobble head like things and more. The mansion was given to him by The Joker after all. I was going to have a little chat with him.  I had met him when I was performing at a circus, he was serving cotton candy and popcorn but I later found out he was an undercover detective, hired by some Police trying to catch my Puddin'. I was the reason he was still alive, Mistah J wanted to kill him but I stopped Puddin'. I let him live, I asked him questions, who he worked for, why, how he got onto this circus etc. His answers led to the 'Harley Quinn and The Joker takeover' which consisted of our "world tour" we robbed as many banks as we could and because of his answers, we were able to learn how to avoid the police. We had met great alliances and many amazing hit men and henchmen. A great thing to do while Batman was taking a break due to his new born child, he wanted to 'father' this child for a few months. Stupid Bat. Unfortunately it had to come to an end, the reason our circus had stopped. Batman was fighting again.

Flynn knew he had failed his mission, he had gotten fired. He had nothing, he didn't have a family. I was more than happy to welcome him on board and he was stupid enough to take the offer. Joker gave him an old mansion and he's been living here since, thinking of new plans to get himself back on track. Joker has disapproved of most of his plans but I see hope in him, I'm going to try to see if maybe he can help me with this watch situation.

I find the last room and I knock on the door. He opens the door, his eyes widen in surprise. "Harley? What are you doing here?" he said, quickly, he looked really scruffy. Like he had just woke up, I think I had interrupted a phone call. But that wasn't my business. "Didn't ya miss me?"I said, pulling some chewing gum out of my pocket and chewing it, raising my eyebrow. "Yes, yes, of course" he said, hurriedly, he looked really worried. What was going on? "Well, then, can I come in?"I asked, pushing the door open. He rushed to tidy some things away and make room for me by clearing off a chair. I sat down in the chair, looking around his room. It was very medium sized and messy. Clothes and papers, here and there.

"I need your help "I said, looking at him. He had relaxed a bit and he didn't seem as nervous and anxious as when I came. "Ahh, still doing bad "he stated, kind of like he had pity on me. "Awww Flynnnnnnn" I squealed, bouncing up from my chair and looking at him so closely that our noses were almost touching. I smiled at him widely. "I'm not some anti-hero, Flynnnnnn, I'm a Villian, bad things are what I do "I said, smiling and blowing a huge bubble with my gum. He was obviously uncomfortable, he inched backwards. He wasn't insane like me, he wasn't use to being around crazy and that was such a fun fact. "Yes, right, What is it that you need help with?"he said, looking away from me. I sighed, adjusting my pigtails, I said.

"I need you to find out where Robin lives, I need you to find out everything that I would need to know about him in order to steal something he may have "I said, I stood up, ready to leave. "I'll collect the files about him in 2 days, if you fail to provide the information I need?"I said, adding a little giggle after. "You're dead!"I said, smiling. I tapped the tip of his nose. "See ya!"

-The next day

||Harley's POV||

I remember when I first met Joker.

Flashback

"I don't need medication! I'm fine the way I am!" The joker said,he tried to struggle out of his strait jacket. Nothing doing. I readied the needle. No one wanted to get anywhere near those yellowed shark teeth of his. "No! No! No! No! No!" He kicked and was immediately restrained. "I'm happy! I don't want you taking away my happiness! Back! Cretins! You can't understand my genius!"

The needle sank into his arm.

He immediately felt warmth spread throughout his body. "Oh..." Wooziness kicked in, almost dumping him to the floor. They caught him and held him upright. "That wasn't medication. That was drugs." He gave a daffy laugh. "You doped me up, Harls. That's not nice. I'm going to kill you for that." He struggled sluggishly. The world was trying to break like a bad film reel.

I prepped another needle. "This is your real medication," I said to him. "Lie still and breathe steady and it won't hurt a bit."

"Even if it does hurt, I won't be able to tell," the Joker said. He laughed again, that same lunatic laugh. "I'm hopped up on enough painkillers to light up Kansas. Hahahaha!"

The needle went in.

"I'm going to get you, doc. Just you wait. As soon as I wake up...slam! Right in the kisser! Haha!"

He began to fall into unconsciousness, sending the world off into darkness and him to a place he didn't know where.

He wouldn't kill me,he wouldn't even remember anything.

End of flashback

I regretted falling for him. I was feeling weird around him recently like he was no longer my Puddin'. This relationship was really abusive and he always manipulated me back into it. I wanted to leave for good.

I walk to Ivy's house and knock on the door. She opens and smiles when she sees me. She opens the door a bit wider, enough to let me come in. "Harls.....I'll be expecting some "she says but paused thinking of a word suitable, "company tonight and you need to mind your own business, right?"she said. I wouldn't let her see that I was hurt, we never kept things from each other. I thought we were closer than this. I didn't want to speak, I just nodded, walking in and sitting on the couch.

I received a text from Flynn, he had gathered all the information I needed. I'll pick it up tomorrow.