CH6 The return

-Ultron/Reader POV-

After getting more access of the world through penny and the rest of atlas... I learned that getting dust from the Schnee Dust Company is the best move to make... So far everyone is playing there part... Though my 'father' James Ironwood.... Seems to be more on edge... Thats not good... Not at all... How about we redirect that suspicion... By attacking beacon during the tournament.

-Meanwhile at beacon-
-Cinder's POV-

(YN) just sent me a message saying that the next phase of the plan should go during the soon to be tournament. This will redirect the militaries attention for sure...

-General Ironwoods POV-

Penny is back online but still a bit buggy. It took a lot to purge (YN) from her systems and now we can use that to our advantage... Penny knows where Ultron is... Now if Penny may lead us to him then we can fix those genocidal bugs that he believes are his winning traits... I need to visit beacon and recruit some of their students to aprhend him before he does anything worse...

-Weiss' POV-

I'm so excited today. My elder sister WINTER is going to visit beacon... I'm not sure why but still I CANT WAIT TO SEE HER

(Ruby): um... Weiss? Are you ok?
(Weiss): I'm just so excited to see my sister!
(Ruby): Your sister is coming over?
(Weiss): probably for some mission... But why would atlas come here...

-Ozpin's POV-

(Ironwood): That is why I need your best teams to acomany me on this mission
(Ozpin): *sigh* Very well then... I will request Team CFVY, RWBY, and JNPR to go on the mission.

I don't like the sound of this... Ironwood needing not only his right hand winter but also several atlas soldiers AND 3 of beacons best teams to fight one enemy... This foe must be very powerful if that many fighters are needed...

(???): you called?
(Ironwood): *groan*
(Winter): and what are you doing here?
(Goodwitch): Ozpin called Qrow becuase it seemed like Taht big of an issue
(Qrow): and like he'll am I about to stand by while my nieces have the fight of there lives just because your 'son' has daddy issues *glares*
(Ironwood): very well... We need all we can get against Ultron...