CH13 Great rewards

Adams POV
I had to kill a few grimm on the way here but I made it to the location that (YN) told me about. I didn't notice him right away, even with my enhanced senses he can still hide very well...

(YN): I'm about to show you something beautiful...

Just then he walked off and I followed him to find a strange metal divice in the middle of the church.

Adam: what is it?
(YN): now, I know that I have been pretty secretive about the rest of this plan... So thats why I decided to reward those that still ally themselves with me... You're no different...

What was he talking about? Reward?...

Adam: what reward?
(YN): the safety of the one you care for...

And just like that he tore down another wall with his hands... I then notice a figure on a chair seemingly unconscious

(YN): she is a fighter no doubt about that. However even the strongest of us must fall...

He then took off the mask that they were wearing and I was so surprised to see... BLAKE?!

Blake: where... Where am I?
Adam: your safe...

As soon as she noticed me and (YN), she seemed to have a terrified reaction... Not that I can blame her...

Blake: n-no... This can't be happening... Not you... NO

Just then, (YN) forced the mask back on her, forcing her to be silenced and then walked off towards the strange device in the center of the church...

(YN): Ill send a message to the last of the resistance... Tell them about this device... As soon as I activate it, it will begin a countdown... And when time runs out. Then the world will be cured off the cancer that is humanity... I advise you take the girl and leace while you can...

After hearing those words... I took blake, much to her protest and left...

__________________________________
Authors note: THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT YOU GAVE THIS STORY...thanks... Yea