CH14 Purpose

Ruby POV
I was inside the base with some of the other survivors of (YN)'s attack.. He devistaded the world... Grimm are everywhere and he is still running around destroying things... Blake is still nowhere to be found... I hope shes ok...

My thoughts are interuppted by all of the scrolls and the TV suddenly turning on... And then we see him...

(YN/Ultron): Humanity... Has failed as a species... You have achieved much with your limited capacity and independent thinking but in the end it is your greed and egotistical nature that blinds you to the harsh world you have created... Your greed has ultimately created you demise... However. Those of you who dare still defy me... I have a mesaage for you... There is a bomb with in the Our Lady Of Saints Church... The bomb will destroy the world and make it impossible to survive on this planet... Man, woman, grimm, faunas, fish, mammal, bacteria, fungas, virus, plant, and any other form of life... Will cease to exist... Goodbye.

Everyone then started to panic... Its the end of the world... But then Penny stands on a stack of tabled and makes an announcement that gives us all hope...

Penny: Everyone don't worry... I have a plan to defeat (YN) for good. We beat him with his own weapon...