CH7 It has begun

-Ruby POV-
I'm SO excited! But also kinda scared... I mean... With this many people on this mission, just how dangerous IS this '(YN)' guy?

(Qrow): you ok kid?
(Ruby): yea... Just a little nervous
(Yang): don't worry sis. Just yell for us and well kick that Ultron guy right in the bolts
(Ruby): thanks yang

(Winter): you need to make sure that you are ready for what ever happens when we get there sister.
(Weiss): Of course Winter.

Seems like everyone is on edge... We all must have the same thought... How powerful did Ironwood make him

(Qrow): yo, ironwood! How 'bout you tell us what the (YN) thing was supposed to be and how he got all bad and stuff, yea?

(Ironwood):... *sigh* very well then... (YN) was put under the 'U.L.T.R.O.N.' files... He was supposed to be a worldwide peace keeping program... He was supposed to exterminate all then grimm... Such is why we programmed him to be immune to EVER possible Grimm attack.
(Ozpin): wait... Did you say... Any grimm... As in all of them wouldn't be able to harm him?
(Ironwood): yes.. He his... Grimm can't harm him in any way
(Ozpin thoughts): so... He may be the perfect way to stop her... If we manage to turn him into get him on our side then...
(Ironwood): we gave I'm the special ability to recognize any and everyway of harm that is dealt to his body... If you destroy his body then his conscience will just find another form to control.
(Qrow): so... How do we beat him?
(Winter): we attack in teams.
(Penny): if we manage to defeat him then I can reset his conscience and reprogram him.
(Jaune): so um... He seems pretty tough.
(Nora): *slaps Jaune's back* not as tough as all of us maybe
(Ren): we still need to be careful
(Pyrrah): we don't know much about him... We should be on guard
(Coco): if this guy seems as dangerous as you guys make him to be, then this will be one HELL of a fight!
(Velvet): w-well at least someone is excited for the fight...

Everyone was talking about battle plans and how they were going to defeat (YN) when suddenly the bulkhead was attacked

(Penny): (Y-YN)! H-hes HERE!
(Ironwood): mounty oum...

(Penny): (Y-YN)! H-hes HERE!(Ironwood): mounty oum

(YN): well well well... If it isn't my dear old 'father's and 'sister'... And you brought me some TOYS to play with... Drones ATTACK!
(Qrow): well were fucked...