CH12 Engine of War

Ruby POV
Grimm where everywhere... They have invaded beacon while we where on the mission against (YN)... Beacon has fallen... Pyrrah died. Now me, Jaune, ren, and Nora travel to kill the Grimm and try to stop (YN) once and for all...

(YN/Ultron) POV
I won't deny that penny's attack harmed me... But all is going according to plan... Ozpin is dead, Grimm are everywhere, and the White Fang is stronger... Ill have to meet with Adam and discuss the situation on dust... Then.... I will be reborn...

Pennys POV
(YN) left nothing destroyed... Everything was in ruin... Was this his plan? It has been a year since I forced him into retreat but... Did we really beat him? Humanity is on its last string of life... Ironwood has been dedicating all of his time and resources on finding (YN)... He is nowhere to be found...

-Adams POV-
Im traveling with the white fang to the new base. (YN) said that he wants to speck with me.... His plan actually worked... He told me that beacon would fall and it did. He told me that atlas would have a weaker military and it does. He told me that humanity would be on the edge of extinction and they seemingly are... I ghess that is what happens when things go according to plan.

(YN/Ultron): do you have the dust?
Adam: yes, but why do you need so much dust?
YN/Ultron: do you trust me? Then you would trust me when I say that its not your concern right now...

He then showed me an army of atlas soldiers... Each equipped with dust...

Cinder POV
Me and Roman had finally got the last of the dust that was needed... I'm sure mistress would be most pleased when she sees that someone else is doing our job for us...

__________________________________
Ok so 2 things people. 1 thing is that this story is almost done so what should the next story be about? Request please. 2nd I made a new story with some random charaters surrounding and OC of mine so... Yea... Bye