CH11 Man of peace

Ultron/YN vs Ironwood, Winter, Penny, and Qrow

(Qrow): thats the last of 'm

Qrow and Winter defeated the last of the drones and now all thats left is the main boss...

(Ironwood): *aims gun* do you really want it to end like this?
(Penny): just surrender and we can work this out? Please?
(Qrow): otherwise I'm gonna shove my foot up your metal ass for my nieces
(Ultron/YN):... You truly... Dont understand what I am anymore... I AM BEYOND YOUR MISSION!
(Ironwood): what do you mean?
(Ultron/YN): You can ask the white fang and the schnee dust company that...
(Winter): What. Did. You do.

(YN) then raised his hand and then we heard an alarm... GRIMM where invading beacon.

(Ironwood): w-what? How?
(YN): I am so much more then a mere AI. I will be the future of this world... And as such... Humanity must be destroyed so I may burn this world down for it to be made anew
(Qrow): *cracks neck* I believe thats a no on the surrender part

Qrow then sprints towards (YN) on to vanish and then reappear and attack (YN) with several of attacks. But then a shot was heard... A gun had been shot.

(Adam): foolish humans...
(FN): *grunts in pain* did you really think od come here alone?

The last of the hunters were then attacked by the combined forces of drones and white fang.

(Ironwood): Penny, you know your objective. Get (YN).
(Penny): *salutes* yes sir

Penny then blasts through the battle and encounters her... 'brother'

(Ultron/YN): you really think you can beat me?
(Penny): *nods* I'm combat ready!

The battle between the siblings begins as penny tries to shoot at (YN) only for it to be dodged and punished by a punch to the stomach. Before penny can recover she is shot by a energy blast and blown away

(YN): You really are to nice for you own good...
(Penny):... Please

The two stand in silence. What was minutes felt like years
... But (YN) spoke

(YN): this is a broken world... One that I have to fix

With that, the two started fighting again. (YN) was trying to attack penny but due to the weaponry she had, he couldn't even get close... Until he looked towards ironwood... Was he bleeding due to a stab wound he got in the fight? Regardless. He wanted to be one of the last things ironwood sees.

(YN): we will continue this later penny.

And with that, He flew off toward ironwood... Ironwood was bleeding in his shoulder area. But there was plenty of blood being lost...

(YN):... Are you happy?
(Ironwood):*coughs violently* what do you mean?
(YN): you have an impact... The world will remember your name... JAMES IRONWOOD THE MAN WHO CAUSED THE END OF HUMANITY. Now you die... And I will be one of the last things you see...
(Ironwood):*chuckles*... I d*grunt* don't think so...
(YN): what do you me-?
(Penny): SUPRISE!

(Ironwood thoughts): it worked. The plan worked... Lets hope penny knows what she is doing against him...

-While inside of (YN) mind-

(YN): What are you doing?
(Penny): I'm restarting your base consciencesness...
(YN): no... no...... No NO

Then suddenly (YN) breaks free of penny's grip.

(YN): Adam. Tell your soldiers to fall back... For now... Be warned... This is far from over...

Then (YN) flew off... Something seems off... Like this isn't the last time we are going to see him...

-timeskip-

(YN) may have vanished but, the destruction he left behind absent left... He crippled beacon and the atlas military while making whitefang stronger... This isn't the last of him however...

For a hooded figure can be seen walking among humans... Perhaps planing his next attack... Or trying to understand how humans function.......