his obsession

alexis just moved to england in a small town called cheshire with her mom , a whole new world to settled on for alexis , but what she doesn't know is her life is about to change forever .. with her creepy neighbor dane .

alexis POV .

here we go". i stared from the car window to the new house , it's quite beautiful i think for a new start .
my mom got divorced a couple years ago . my dad was cool , he'd checked me out every single month ..
my dad had found someone else of course , my dad is now living in colorado in the states .
tomorrow i'd have school . "just great"

"lexi come down and help with these boxes" my mom called me
"coming .. mom"

as i adjust my eyes to this neighborhood it's calm surrounding filled with trees tall houses , and my eyes caught on the house on the other side of the road , opposite from mine , dark wooden house with dead trees . almost looks like no one has lived in it .
but it got car , a nice one too .the house is very big . and on the second floor window i can swear i saw somebody , a boy with well combed hair probably around my age staring back at me . i quickly took my glace away from him . and helped my mom back towards my house with the boxes from the truck

Once i get inside the house , it's quite awesome: windows, carving on the staircase , wooden tables . maybe it'll all be good a fresh start .
"put all the boxes in the living room lex , we can sort it out later" my mom said

"right .. hey mom? can i check out my room first?"

"yeah sure honey , go ahead up the stairs to the left " my mom replied

i ran to my room with my brown boots , my room is going to need a lot of new colors i thought .
this is way too vintage for me .
the walls have flowers wallpaper which i don't like that much .
the floors are a bit creaky , but i can live with that . and the window in my room stand just right at the window where i saw the boy across my house live.