chapter 18

---

first of all i'd like to say Big thanks to "Daniella Garcia" , for making this wonderful book cover , and big thanks to those who reads this book and be patient enough for the next update , thankyou so much :* i'm sorry that i had been busy lately " so now i'm gonna update the next chapter , thankyouu"

----

Dane's POV

i walked back upstairs after i left liam in the basement . and i opened my bedroom door slowly .

there lay my angel , asleep or should i say unconcious . all i feel right now is how sorry i am for her to meet a monster like me and i'm so angry at myself because i did this to her , i could've been softer on her ,

i scratch the back of my head as i stepped foward to my bed and looking down on her angelic face , i never realized how beautiful her hair looks , those brown locks falls perfectly around her , but her face , she looks so pale as if all the blood from her body was drained out . i gently touch her now pale cheeks that used blush everytime i made dirty comments about her body , as i lower my body towards her and kissed her lips slowly just to hope she wakes up soon . just feeling her lips around mine without her resisting me everytime i do it . i caress her beautiful hair and lower my nose to her just to fill my nose on her scent that i so crave.

i grabbed the sheets under her foot and wrapped it around her , this has been a long day ,

and i'll have to figure out what to do with liam , i can't kill him .. can i"?

and surely i cant keep him here , he can escape . even alexis can escape , i can let him report to the police . how am i supposed to take care 2 person in my house?

i need alexis . these thoughts of killing liam overwhelmed my head ,

so i decided to lay next to alex and rest my head for a bit , i dug my head to the crook of her neck and pulled her waist close to mine until there was no more space between me and alex . and i let darkness took over me .

liam's pov

i woke up in a damp room and there was no light on . the floor was cold and there was a pack of ice on my left foot . then i remember everything that happened on the past few hours . it was really happening ,my old bestfriend dane had become a total stranger and a creepy one too , who just shot me after i saved alex , now i too has become one if his captive .

i tried to move my legs a bit as i feel a sharp pain on my left foot , must be because of the bullets . i tried movin moving again only to find out that my right foot was chained to the walls . this guy is a total pshyco . i groaned im pain as i my left foot rubbed against the cold floor , the pain has sort of become unbearable . my thought was quickly brought over the that girl , how is she now , what's dane doing now with her . is she okay?

my thoughts keep going on and on as i thought how beautiful that girl look even in her pale face she still look beautiful , but that devil dane has ruined her life . i'm not gonna let that happen to her or to me . i took my right leg and

i pulled on the chain on unleashed my foot but the chained was planted deep on the walls that it was sort of impossible for me to escape . but i can't stay here , he could kill me if i don't escape soon . so i spent the whole evening trying to break free from the chain that binds me .