chapter 12

Dane's POV

i finished my shower and stepped outside the bathroom , i saw that my bed was empty when i precisely told her to stay on the bed . i was going to take her out for a while after i took my shower . but , no she had to screw the whole plan and ran away . i know that i scared her by kissing her roughly .. i just can't control myself at sometimes , especially when i'm around her.

i ran to the window and saw her looking back at me , she quickly took her glance away from me and ran to the endless woods.

my house is very far from the civilitation , because my mom really need refreshments for summer .

i saw her running away from the window , oh she's gonna get severely punished when i catch her . i quickly ran downstairs , grab my gun and ran after her .

Alex POV

i keep running , i can't see dane anywhere , but i know that he's after me . i've ran for minutes .the sun shine brightly , i hope to see the end to these trees ,but i can't , i run my fingers through my hair completly frustrated .

i don't know how long i've ran . my feet feels numb and i need to catch my breath ,there's a big tree , big enough to hide my body behind it . i sat behind it . making quiet deep breaths , then i hear some wood snap near me . i collect myself and hug my body closer to me , i saw i pretty big branch near me and i grab it slowly to hit at dane if he finds me .

"ALEX!!!" i hear his voice booming through the forest

i keep quiet , not wanting him to hear me

"you're in so much trouble when i find you" he said again his voice getting closer ,

my heart beats so fast it can literally jump from my chest .

then i feel his fingers grasping my neck . i yelled and scream . i remember the branch i held , and hit it to his shoulder , i was actually aiming to his head ,

he yelled from the hit and back a few steps from me . as i tried to run again , then i hear a gun cocks behind me

"stop" he said sternly

i freeze on the spot , i just stand still . frozen by what he held in his hand

"you run , i shoot , now get back here" he said angrily

i can't go back to him , i don't want to , so i just stand there , looking towards him blankly .

then i hear the gun set off a loud bang in the air , i'm waiting for the bullet to hit me , but it didn't he the trees. on purpose

"i'm not gonna say it again , GET YOUF FUCKING FOOT BACK HERE"he screamed to the end of the words

i walk slowly to him ,

"you bitch !!! don't ever run away from me!! you're gonna get it when we get back" he said

i didn't answer him , i didn't move at all , my head stayed on the ground .

then he dragged my hand as we walk back to the house . i'm very scared , my entire body is trembling , awaiting what's gonna happen when we get back to the house ,

he opened the front door and pushed me to the ground .

i shrieked in pain

"oh lexy .. lexy ... (he said as he run his finger to his hair and slamming the door) i've been to easy on you"

then he grabbed my hair and slammed me to the nearest wall he can find , i gasped from the strenght he brought me to the comcrete wall .

"you know after i took a shower , i was going to take you out for some air .. but you sluts always have to screw that up"

his words stings and i feel tears forming in my eyes

"you've gone too far this time" he said laughing and brushing my hair to the side .

his hands travelled under my shirt and i squirmed and tried to push his hands away

"no .. you can't do that love ,now stay put and and enjoy your punishment" he said then he led me to another place ,

i thought we were going to the bedroom , not because i wanted to , but the worst scenarios in my head was that .

but he led me to his study , he slammed the door , and harshly swept away everything on his desk as he grabbed my hair and he laid me on the wooden desk .