chapter 8

dane's POV

how dare she talked to me like that , and even i can't belive what happened earlier,i almost strangeled the life out of her ,though in the same time , seeing her weak , crying , and struggling against me was very interesting because it makes me feel stronger , i feel very satisfied at myself right now . cause i have done it , she's mine now . then i went to the kitchen downstairs and cooked some mac and cheese for dinner , putting some ingredients in the pan and start stirring it , i'm quite good at cooking , since my mom was always working , and my dad was probably out drinking , situations helped me how to care of myself , this is sick , how the hell can i get her out of my head ?! everytime i see her , i was fighting with myself , everypart of me wanted to mess with her ,i certainly want to mess with that petite body . my hands lingering around her waist ,my breath playing on the side of her neck , then i snapped my self out from my little daydream and continued my cooking .

alexis POV

oh my God , what the hell just happened , i ran my fingers down my hair , and watch the clock , it's still 5 , there's still am hour till dinner , worcester and cheshire is pretty far , i think it needs an 6 hours drive from there .

then i see the boxes he carried in the car which is full of my supplies and clothing , then i paced around the room , i really need to take a shower . i feel very itchy , and don't remind me about dane's licking me in my forehead , that guy is seriously retarded , i grabbed my towels and clothes to the shower inside his room , it's very luxurious .. too bad this guy is retarded , he could've had one the best life in the world with all these . then i stepped into the shower , as i was showering , there's so many thoughts in my head about escaping this hell hole .

maybe through the window or back doors? so many scenarios is my head about how not to get caught escaping . the soap here smells rosy , which i kinda like . after my deep thoughtful shower , i dried myself off and change into my new clothing . and i didn't even realized it's almost 6 , i have spent 45 minutes on the shower ..

there's still 15 minutes left to prepare for dinner , i don't want to look as if i was anticipating the dinner so much . i am kinda thinking of going downstairs probably 6.10 , so he knew that i am not interested for whatever dinner he prepared ofr me tonight . so i just keep drying my hair , and walk around the room and maybe trying to find something useful that i can use against him . cause i know that the strangeling he did just an hour ago will happen again . then when i was looking in his cupboard , i found an old picture of dane . with his parents , dane was probably 6 on this picture ,he was sitting on his mother's lap and her mother was smiling softly , but his dad , he looks very stern . maybe it 's just the picture , i was studying the picture long enough , didn't realized it's already 6.5 " dane came in the door .

" i thought i told you to come down at 6 , are you testing me alex?" he said through gritted teeth . he looks very angry , and i didn't want to top his boiling head

"i'm sorry i'm just uhh----" i stutterd again , god he saw the picture i've been seeing

"are you going through my stuff ?!!!! " he yelled across the room

"no , dane i'm sorry !! i didn't mean it " i pleaded to him not wanting anything to happem again

"ha ha " he mocked my pleading and stepped closer to me and brushed his hands over my hair "of course you mean it lex , never go through my stuff again are we Clear?!!!" he yelled and he harshly took the picture i was holding on to .i nodded quietly cause i can't answer that i'm very scared on how close we are , i've never been this close with a boy before , his chest breathing heavily against mine as his hands lingered on my shoulder then he held my hand

"alright .. let's go downstair i've made some mac n cheese for you, i hope you like it " he said calmly .

what the hell , is this guy bipolar or something just a second ago he was yelling at me and now he's nice and all .

i can't wait to escape this hell hole