chapter 2

dane's POV

i have moved to different places recently . my mom's dead due to my father abusive ways

and eventually my father is like a devil to me .. he's very alcoholic , he used to beatthe shit out of me since i was a kid

but i got the better of him three years ago , it builds a lot of courage in me to actually poison him

i slipped a couple of cynide to my father's drink . and make it look like an accident that he died in a car crash so that his body couldn't get an autopsy , my mom was once a great person she owned a bank .  and after her death she passed it to me .

i'm 32

i've killed people not just my dad . my bullies too . killed three of them . no one ever knew it was me .

but ,i've never considered myself as a psycopath .

but i know i am very lonely without my mom . i wanted to own something that i lost a long time ago

i long for someone i can call my own .

but who could possibly love a monster like me"?

here i was like always in my room , drink in my hand . when i saw moving trucks across my house .

a blue sedan parked  across my street . a woman probably in her late 40's stepped out opening the house and started to load out boxes from the truck with some people .

and the woman kindly talked to someone inside the blue sedan . telling someone to get out of the car and help her out .

and there i saw her . she wears white t-shirt . her brown locks not too curly but just perfect  for me . her big brown doe eyes . her brown boots she wears red outwear too . and she too is staring at me . i studied her face . her petite body . just a beautiful creature .

but she quickly glanced away from me .

and went inside the house

from that moment on . i know what i want ,

i want her .

she looks so innocent .so full of life .

i am so jelous . i want to make her mine .

take the light out of her , her innoncence.

i need her .. to feel whole again .