STALKER

"Can't believe what just happened today Jibeom..I just saw Tag from my previous school. My one and only crush."Somi said

"You've been his stalker for 5 years now. Why don't you just tell him that you like him. You know that we are close." Jibeom said

"I don't want to. What if he don't like me? I think I will not handle the pain. "

"You have a point there. So are you really just going to stalk him until she gets a girlfriend and that's not you ofcourse... HAHAHA"

"YAHHHH!"

"I'm just kidding"

"Fine! Just see you tomorrow"

:-))))))))))))))

Somi's POV

I can't help thinking what Jibeom said earlier, what if Tag really get a girlfriend. What will happen to my life! AISHHH JINJA!

:-))))))))))))))

Omo that's a great idea Daeyeol! I'm really going to do that later!

Goodluck Somi! Daeyeol said.

After I got home I really did what Dayeol said earlier. "Make a dummy account and chat him using that account. If you are really desperate to talk to him... But the problem is just if he response he will never know that its you. "

I did a dummy account. The username is @mina145. And i put a flower for my profile picture. I really put a lof of effort in here. I really hope that Tag will reply to my messages.

At exactly 11:30 pm. I texted him...

Mina145: Hi Tag!

TG007: Uhmm... Hello? Who is this?

mina145: I really cannot tell you right now.

TG007: But why? Are you some kind of stalker?

Mina145: Uhmmm. I think so but don't get me wrong I'm not a stalker that is bad. I'm just a fan :-)

TG007: Fan? Am I that famous to get a fan?

Mina145: I think so...

TG007: You're kinda cute.

Next morning

I'm still following Tag while he is walking to his school. But why is he on my way where my school is? Weird (STALKER ALERT)

So i just texted him

Mina145: Goodmorning! Why are you on my way where my school is?

TG007: Are you following me?

Mina145: Kind of.

TG007: But where are you? I really cannot see you..

Mina145: You looks so cute turning your head like that!

TG007: Tss...

A/N:

Hey guys do you enjoy this chapter? Have fun! Fighting!