Boring

"You have to enroll to your new school soon"

"Yeah"

"Go to the grocery store and buy foods that we don't have here. "

"Okay!"

I get out of the house. And started walking to the store. After 5 minutes I arrived.

When I'm buying milk. Someone get the one that I'm holding. Then I looked at him with an angry face then suddenly changed with a shocked face.

Am I seeing right?  Am I hallucinating? Is my eye vision still on 20/20?

"Yah!  Somi!!  It's been a long time" Tag said

"Ahhh,  yeah right!" I'm still shocked is New Zealand this small?

"Do you mind going out with me? Let's go to a coffee shop nearby. "

"Sounds great!"

After I buy all the things that we need in our house. We went to the coffee shop.

"So... How are you? " Tag said to break the silence.

"Uhmm... Fine" I said awkwardly.

"Do you have a boyfriend now?"

"None. "

"Really? But Jibeom?"

"We're not really talking since our fight. "

"Sorry... "

"That's fine. I want to start a brand new life in here tho. "

"But how can you start if you can still see me always? I live 5 minutes long here. "

"That's where I live too. "

"Do you think we are really match for each other?  Like you know destiny? "

"I think that's a no. "

"But why? After a fight back in Korea. We met again here in New Zealand. "

"I don't know.. I need to go home now my mom texted me...."

"I will walk with you. "

"No thanks"

Even my mom really not texted me. I chose to go home. I don't want to see Tag anymore. I want to start a new life. A fun life.

Somi's mom POV

<Flashback>

"Because of the car accident your daughter have a tumor in her brain because the car is really fast when it hits Somi. "

"So what can we do doctor?"

" Well, I really did my best to cure this but I cannot.. I'm so sorry Mrs. Choi. And also she only just have months to live this world. "

<end of flashback>