Time to rest

Tag's POV

It's been 5 months since i saw Somi. I heard she transfer to another school. Is she alright? Jibeom is not attending school anymore. Rumors say that Jibeom migrated to USA to forget all the things happened here. I think she wants to forget Somi. I want to see Somj again. We've been friends then so I think it's alright to meet with her again.

When I was on my phone. And trying to find where is her school. Then I saw our old chat. When she was my stalker. HAHAHAHAH she's really cute. Why do I not saw all of this when we are still friends? I chat her and tell her if we can meet. I don't know if she's going to see it but nevermind. That's just the only account of her that I know so yeah.

Somi's POV

My phone vibrated and saw a text from Tag. My eyes widen. Did he just texted me right now? Because I was so excited I jumped in my bed and read the text. Did he really type this?

Tag
Hi Somi! I don't know if you're still angry to me but can we meet?

I replied and say this "Why? " Unbelievable right? I just don't know why I replied like that tho. Then he texted back right away..

Tag
Are you still angry. Can we meet now?

Somi
Why?

Tag
Because I want to solve this problem

Somi
Maybe next time.

Tag
That's what you always say when you are still my stalker. And looked at what happened.

Somi
But I'm busy... I'm sorry.

Actually I'm not busy. I'm just watching new Kpop comebacks. You know Kpop first. When I was about to sleep my head hurts again.