Tired

Somi's POV

I went to school a little bit early today because I want to sleep more you know. Because when you sleep more in your house and then woke up late. You know that's the time you became so exaggerated.  But when you sleep at school even when you woke up late it's fine because you are now at school. And nothing to worry. You will not get a tardy admit and will not talk with the boring and strict discipline officer.

After few hours. Our teacher finally came. And Bomin woke me up.

Lunch time

I'm going to the cafeteria when suddenly I felt dizzy. Then I black out.

(Skipppp)

Jangjun is beside me and listening on what the school nurse is saying. I cannot really understand it.

"Somi! You finally woke up! "

"Yeah.. "

"Are you not eating?  Are you depressed? Do you have problems? "

"What are you saying? Did the school nurse say that those things will be the cause that's why I passed out? "

"Yeah.."

"I'm just tired Jangjun.. Nothing to worry. "

"Good to hear"

Jangjun walked me home. Because he said that what if I pass out again in the road. Who will help me? Just a good friend..

"Yah! Jangjun...  Why did we broke up? " I said

"What? " Jangjun said with a curious and shocked face.

"I said why did we broke up? "

"I don't know too... I think we are just so young back then. Why did you suddenly ask that? "

"Nothing.. "

"Really why? "

" I said nothing"

Jangjun starts tickling me. Until we got home.