Transferee?!!

Somi's POV

When I arrived at our school. I saw Jibeom and call him.  "Jibeom! "

"Oh hi Somi! "Jibeom said

"So, what's up? "

"I forgot to tell you that Tag will transfer here at our school." Jibeom said

So now I know why Tag is heading this way.

"YAHHHH!  Why did you not tell me that sooner! "

"Why are you angry?  Aren't you happy that your crush will be here. And it's going to be easier to stalk him! " Jibeon said.

"I don't know I'm just nervous.. "

"But why?" Jibeom said

"Nothing just see you at class!"

I don't know what to do. I have mix emotion right now. Happy but a little bit nervous. Whyyy nowwww??

I went upstairs at the rooftop so I can think more of it. This is where I always go when I'm bored, nervous, and when I don't feel anything. Then, I text Tag again because why not. I can see him up here. What a nice view! 

Hi Tag! Happy for you that you gain friends that fast! 

Tag's POV

When I was talking to my new friends. My phone suddenly vibrated and it was a text from my stalker.

Hi Tag! Happy for you that you gain friends that fast!

Where are you right now?  Can we meet?

I think not now maybe next time. I'm not confident to face you.

Don't be. Pleaseee

Next time Tag!  Hope we became classmates!

I really want to meet this girl. Aishhh!  I really think she's cute.

Somi's POV

I went to my class and sat beside Jibeom. And we talk several topics. And then Ms. Bae walked in our class with our new classmates. And i was really shocked it's TAG!

"Introduce yourself now. " Ms. Bae said.

"Hi classmates!  My name is Tag. Hope we all become close."Tag said.

After that all the girls screammn louder than a penguin. Like so annoying! I just rollod my eyes. And Jibeom saw it and tease me like there's no tomorrow.

"Go sit in the empty chair" Ms. Bae said.

Right after that I find the empty sit. And the empty sit is the one that is right beside me.

Tag just sat beside me. And I really just can't believe what is happening to me right now. Is this what you get after 5 years stalking him?