1 week to live

Somi's POV

My mom told me everything that I need to know. I can't believe she didn't told me this a lot earlier so I can enjoy my life to the fullest. That's why she really wants to go here in New Zealand to forget all my friends. Heol.

I plan for this last week of my life. Say sorry to Jangjun, Y,  Tag and ofcourse Jibeom. I need to go back to Korea now.

I packed my things. I really need to go to Korea. I didn't tell my mom my plan. "I'm sorry mom but I need to say this to them"

After few hours I arrived at Korea.

I texted Y first.

Y, we need to meet. At the Coffee shop we always go to now.

After few minutes. Finally, Y arrived.

"Y... "

"When did you get back?"

"Just earlier. I need to tell you something and don't be shock."

"What is it? "

"I have a brain cancer. Stage 4"

"No way. "

"This is true Y. I'm so sorry for everything. I texted Tag to go here too. He went back too yesterday. Also Jibeom and Jangjun. "

"Yah! Why do I feel like this? "

After few minutes the 3 boys arrived.

"It's been a long time Tag and Somi! " Jibeom said with a sarcastic voice.

"So, why did you call us here? "

" I have a brain cancer. Stage 4.. I just have 1 week to live. "

"What the... " The 3 boys said in unison.

"That's why I call you here to say sorry to all of you. And I want you to forget me as soon as possible. And please before I die.. I want all of you to be in peace. No more fighting. "

"Somi... " Jibeom said..

"I'm sorry for everything" I said while crying.. I can't hold my tears.

"We will miss you... " Then we hug each other..

This is the end of the story... I know it's a bit boring. But that's the ending. Thank you for everything... 안녕! 감사합니다...