Messed up

Somi's POV

When I arrived at the school this morning all of them are looking at me and whispering at each other. What is happening?  Are they talking about me? What did I even do?

Then someone pull me.

Jangjun's POV

Y's fangirls are reall annoying. That's why I really hate that boy. Aishh. I decided to pull Somi infront of the fangirls who is whispering and then one fangirl shouted.

"Oh look at that girls, after Y, Jangjun next. What a slut"

"Just don't mind them. " I said to Somi

"What is happening? What did I do? "

"It's because they already know that you busted Y. They are Y's fangirls so just don't mind them. "

"Y's fangirls. Heol. So when I busted Y they are going to be angry. When I said yes they are going to be angry too? Heol. "

"Yeah. That's the point. "

"How immature"

When I was at the canteen, talking to Jangjun. Someone poured me a hot cup of tea. I can't take this anymore. Earlier, they are talking bad to me and now this? You all fight with the wrong person.

"ooppsssss.. "

I stand and poured the soup to her that Jangjun was eating.

"ooppssssssssss" I said sarcastically.

"Yah! Park Somi! Do you not know who I am?!!!" She said angrily

"Obviously not."

"How come that you don't know me?  I'm the granddaughter of the owner of this school. "

"Am I even asking that question? And do I even care that you are the granddaughter?"

"I'm gonna make sure that you're going to be expell in this school. "

"So what? I can just transfer to another school. Do it, okay? This school is kinda boring tho. Wait, there's something left. " Then I poured the other half of the soup to her.

"Ewwwww" she shouted.

"Good for you!  Byeeee"

Then I pulled Jangjun away.

"Somi, I'm eating the soup. Why did you poured it to her?  Do you not know how much that soup is? "

"I'm just going to buy you another one later. That girl is just so annoying.. Sorry"

"Fine"