Missing her

Jibeom's POV

I decided to meet Somi because I really miss her. I went to her house but she is not there. I find her everywhere but I really can't find her. I just go to a convenience store nearby and buy food for me. And sit at the chair near the window.

Somi's POV

I'm going to enter the convenience store then I saw Jibeom there. I don't know what to do. What if he see me?  But we are friends for how many years. I will feel really bad if I just ignore him.

I buy food and sat beside Jibeom. He is thinking hard about something that he don't see me. Then when he look at the window he saw me by my reflection in the window.

He turned her head and automatically hug me. I don't know why my heart is beating so fast.

"Jibeom! Are you thinking about something?"

"I'm thinking about you." Jibeom said while directly looking at me. Eye to eye.

"Tss. "

"Why are you not in school?  Are you skipping class?"

"I decided to went in another school. "

"Why?  Is it because of me? "

"Ofcourse no. I just want to start a brand new life." But when I saw you here I think I can't.....

"That's right forget Tag!  He is just a piece of trash."

" I told you that he isn't. It's my fault that I got hit by a car! How many times do I need to tell you this? "

"Oh really?  I saw Tag earlier with another girl holding hands! "

When I heard those words suddenly there is tears forming in my eyes. 

"SOMI!  WAKE UP! SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU! WHY M CANT YOU UNLOVE HIM. DID HE SAY ANY SWEET WORDS AT THE HOSPITAL? SO HE CAN JUST HURT YOUR FEELINGS SOMI. THAT'S HIS POINT. TAG IS JUST A PIECE OF TRASH. TRASH SOMI. TRASH! "

"ENOUGHHHHHH!!!! "

I runned out in the store. And went at the sea nearby. And there I plugged in my earphones. Then someone sat beside me and get the other piece of tge earphones and share with me.

"Problem? "

"Why are you here Y? "

"I just saw you. This is where I go when I have a problem too. "

"So what's your problem?"

"I just miss my childhood friend. Do you know that you and her have the same name. And both of you looked a like a lot. And she is actually my first love. "

"One sided love? "

"Yes. I really hope this year I finally see her. "