The truth

Jibeom's POV

I'm really going to tell the truth to Somi. I've been keeping my feelings since then. And being her a stalker?  It's going wrong right now.

I went to the hospital where Somi is. And after I opened the door I saw Tag and Somi happy talking right now. And didn't even saw me.

"Why are you here?"

"Just want to visit Somi. " Tag said.

"No! Go to school I'm going to be here. We don't need you. "

"Yah! Are you angry?" Tag said

"Isn't it obvious Tag?  Somi is here because of you! If you realized her feelings since then she will not follow you everywhere and this will not happen!"

"Yah! Jibeom!  This is my fault! Don't blame Tag. I'm the one who follows him everywhere! " Somi said

"No Somi. Tag GET OUT! "

"YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NEED TO GO OUT!  TAG DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG! WHY ARE YOU SUDDENLY BEING LIKE THAT! I'M THE ONE WHO GOT HIT BY A CAR NOT YOU! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?!!" Somi said while shouting and crying.

"BECAUSE I LIKE YOU SOMI! I'VE BEEN IN YOUR SIDE FOR HOW MANY YEARS BUT ALL I HEAR IS TAG!  TAG!  TAG!  WHY CAN'T YOU LOVE ME TOO SOMI?  THIS BOY DOESN'T FEEL ANYTHING FOR YOU! BUT WHY DO YOU KEEP LOVING HIM!  YOU ARE WORSE THAN AN IDIOT SOMI! AM I NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU? WHAT'S WITH TAG THAT YOU CANNOT UNLOVE HIM?! I LOVE YOU SOMI. I WISH YOU CAN LOVE ME TOO. "