Chapter 5- It keeps on growing

//** I am so sorry for the delay in posting this chapter. My internet connection was playing up... next chapter will be up on Monday...

The usual thing... the cast and the characters do not belong to me and all that I write is in my imagination... blah blah blah... all errors I made, I take full responsibility and I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing**//

'WHAT, did he say the L word? Did I hear that wrong' Copter was dumb struck and paralyzed with amazement at what Kimmon said. He was jolted from the shock as Kim started to walk out of the shuttle in to the battle zone. 'He is so brave' Copter though as he was dragged along with Kim because he was holding on to the taller boy's jacket. 'He is so brave and he said he loved me' the scene came back to him again and the shock set in anew. He suddenly felt Kimmon's hand on his which made him look up at the other boy's face.

Kim felt Copter slow down and he didn't like that, it was dangerous. "My Copgi, keep moving, don't slowdown" he said softly and pulled Copter to go ahead of him. "I will see you better this way" he put his hands on Copter's arms and squeezed reassuringly.

All this was so new to Copter. He was looked after and cared for throughout his life. Sometimes it felt so constricting, people fussing over him all the time. But it was a given being the youngest in a very close knit family. However when P' Kim touched him it was so different from what he was used to feel with his sisters, Mai and Dad. He felt safer and much more cared for than ever before and he was feeling warm and happy inside.

The fans were shouting their names and calling out to them, it was crazy but nothing out of the ordinary. But Kimmon was sweating by the gallons and he felt that his body was in a heightened state of alertness. 'How a returned emotion changes a whole being' he was thinking at the same time bowing and greeting his fans. He and Copter had been travelling and attending events since the start of the casting and he had never been this alert about his surroundings. All that he felt or his on-screen lover was hidden and eating him up and to open up about his feelings was so relieving. His hold on Copters arms tightened involuntarily making the younger boy turn inquiringly. Their eyes met and held for a mere second but that was all they needed, just one look and all was well. Copter smiled reassuringly and patted Kim's hand on his arm and turned around. 'I am so gone, no coming back, Kimmon you are a lost cause my friend' Kim said to himself and he sighed.

It was dark outside when they came out of the airport and the vans were already waiting for the entire group to take them to the hotel they were staying. It was decision time once again for Copter. Where would P' Kim sit this time? Would he sit in the usual place with N'Bas or sit with me? What would P' Tee say? Would he tease me endlessly? 'Life is so hard' he thought as he glanced back at Kimmon.

The entire group along with their management and the support crew were standing in front of the vans saying their good nights to the fans milling about them. Kimmon was staying true to his promise and was always close to Copter. He felt someone lean on to his side and found Copter leaning on to him and he looked pale. "Baby?" he said and Copter just groaned. He looked up at the older boy and pouted pitifully. Kimmon wanted to hug him so badly but he had to refrain from doing so. "Why baby?" he asked again and Copter leaned his head against his shoulder and sighed.

He was so tired, sleepy and his feet were killing him. This fan service is never ending and he felt he was just about to pass out. So he got close to P' Kimmon and leaned to his side to rest for a second. He heard Kim talk 'he called me baby' he smiled inwardly as he looked at Kim and the older boy looked worried. He tried but failed to keep the whiny, petulant and childish tone out of his voice when he finally spoke to say "Tired" and leaned his head on to P' Kim's shoulder. He could just fall asleep like this standing and leaning on to his P'.

Kimmon knew that Copter was exhausted and he wanted all this to end soon. He was eternally grateful to the fans but he was worried about Copter more than anyone else. So he shifted slightly and put his arm behind Copter's back and held him close. The fans were screaming the loudest seeing the skinship and Kimmon was faking fanservice. "Just a few minutes more, then you can rest. Hang in there my Copgi" he whispered into the younger boy's ear and the fans screamed once again. Copter chuckled against his body and nodded slightly.

'Finally' Copter thought as he got into the air conditioned van to go to the hotel. He could barely move his legs so he crawled over the front seats and wiggled his way to the last seat and slumped over it with his eyes closed. He felt movement around him and voices calling out to each other and the fans screaming for another photograph. 'Enough already' he thought as his body came down from the adrenaline high of rushing through screaming and touching fans. He felt drained and weak. He heard the final goodbyes and the doors slide shut and all was quiet inside the van. He sighed in relief.

Kimmon was worried because Copter was lying there in the seat motionless and with his eyes closed. 'Is something wrong? Is he alright?' his mind was screaming. N' Tee was seated next to Copter as usual and when he saw the worried look of Kim, he gestured him to exchange seats. Kim smiled gratefully and sat down next to his Copgi. He touched the boy's forehead softly and Copter opened his eyes. Their eyes met and Kimmon's breath caught at the beautiful sight in front of him. "Hey" he said softly and handed an energy drink he had in his hand to Copter. "Drink this first" he said as he trailed his hand down Copters face to his shoulder.

Kimmon's touch was electrifying, Copter's whole body came to life with his touch 'or maybe it is the energy drink, dumbass' he though internally. "Are you going to sit with me?" he asked searching Kimmon's face and he nodded in agreement. Copter could swear his P' Kim's ears were turning pink. 'Was he shy? Is he capable of being shy' he was amazed at how little he actually knew about Kimmon.

Kim was nervous because this was the first time he wanted and showed his interest in sitting with his on-screen boyfriend. All the previous times he has been sitting with Bas and Copter has been sitting with Tee. However this time when he came Tee stood up and motioned him to sit with Copter. That means they know that he wanted to be closer to his Copgi. He was shy and he felt his ears warm over and he was sure that Copter even glanced at his ears once and that look intensified the blush on Copter's smooth cheeks. 'God we are both such idiots, blushing like young virgins, wait Copter actually might be one, could he' he was making himself crazy with the mental turmoil. "P' Jane? How long does it take to go to the hotel" he asked out loud.

"At least 30 minutes Nong. You guys can take a nap if you want because we will have a meeting at the hotel before going to bed." She said and Kim nodded as bowed her then sat down close to Copter.

Copter was following his every move and Kim smiled at his as he sat down. "You heard her, so take a nap, we both can take a nap because I am exhausted too." He took off the cap Copter was wearing and put it on his knee over his own cap. He ruffled the younger boy's hair and gently pulled his head down to lay on his shoulder. As Copter laid his head and Kim felt all the tension leave his body he too laid his head on the boy's feather soft hair and closed his eyes and blocked the entire world. Only the feeling of contentment and the soft scent of Copter's shampoo filling his whole being and lulling him to sleep.

//** So another one down, sorry again for the delay, I'm not even sure how many Chapters I'm going to have, most probably 10.. this chapter was not happening much, but there will be things to come...let's see how it goes, shall we... thank you for the support **//