Misunderstood

Hey guys! Thanks for reading this book. Request will be accepted and I hope you guys will enjoy reading. The cover for this book is done by park_yoonjie so check the books out. If you ever need book cover you can go to her kpop cover shop. Also do support my friend's books dolphin_rea and XingRouTan.

Mina POV
I sat on the couch in the dance practice room. I mastered the dance early because I am an extremely good dancer. Only Tzuyu, Momo and I were done. While the rest, taking a water break. Sana unnie still couldn't get that move right and she was still trying when it was break time. Tzuyu stood up and volunteered to help the hopeless squirrel.

Tzuyu held onto Sana's waist to help her get into position. I was filled with anger, wishing that Tzuyu would disappear from my sight. Pretty much filled with JEALOUSY.

1 month later...
It was Jeongyeon's birthday and we all decided to give her kisses as presents. We all know that Jeongyeon doesn't like getting kissed by the other members as much as they do but we still decided to do it. We lined up in a row and took turns to kiss Jeongyeon.

Although Dahyun was first, Jeongyeon harshly told her to go to the back. I started laughing like crazy because of Dahyun reaction. Nayeon was next but she was also pushed away by Jeongyeon. Next was Momo. But what was surprising was that Jeongyeon allowed Momo to kiss her.

Momo: Only I am allowed to kiss you, right?

Jeongyeon blushed at her statement. I truly ship JeongMo together but I wish Sana and I were like this all the time. I glanced at Sana and I saw her looking at me, I blushed.

Nayeon: Minari~ Why are your cheeks so red?
Mina: Eh?
Dahyun: Omo! Mina are you okay? My cheeks are SO red.
Chaeyoung: Stop teasing the penguin, guys. If not she'll turn redder!

The three of them kept on teasing me and I took a quick glance at Sana again. She smiled at me, comforting me with the look in her eyes.

Later that night...
Sana POV
I remembered seeing Mina blushed after she looked at me, what does it mean though? Does she like me or what? What is that called when you want the person who is beside you to stay with you forever? And that if anyone goes close to her, you want that person to disappear?

My mind is all in a mess so I decided to ask Jihyo because she is the only one who won't tease me or anything. I sat beside her on the couch and tapped her shoulders lightly. She turned towards me.

Jihyo: How can I help you, Sana?
Sana: I have a question for you?
Jihyo: No brain teasers please, my head hurts today...
Sana: You okay?
Jihyo: Just a little tired I guess...
Sana: What is it called when you protect someone under any circumstances and wish that anyone who goes near her would disappear? And you just want to spend quality time with that person? And like, your heart goes a million miles per hour when we are alone together?
Jihyo: Wow! That's a lot of expressions. But I guess if you put them all together, it's called love?
Sana: Thanks. And one more thing...

Mina POV
I went to the kitchen to get some drinks for my roommate aka lazy Momo and I heard Sana telling Jihyo.

Sana: I love you.
Jihyo: *spots Mina* Minari~ What are you doing? It's kinda late, go to bed.
Mina: I-I came t-to *looks at Sana* get drinks f-for the raccoon.
Momo: *shouts from the room* Mina! Hurry up! I'm dying of thirst!

I grab the glass of water and then headed to my bedroom. I gently closed the door and passed Momo the water. I lay down on my bed quietly and stared at the ceiling. Why is life so tough? Why can't things go my way? Why must it be so painful?

Momo: Yah! You okay?
Mina: *nods*
Momo: Why are so quiet?
Mina: I'm always quiet...
Momo: True.
Mina: ...
Momo: I'll go grab some jokbal in the kitchen.

As Momo left, I heard the door open again. I snapped my head to the direction of the door and saw Sana standing there, looking at me. She came in and sat at the edge of my bed while I sat up.

Mina: You're in the wrong room.
Sana: I know, Just wanted to tell you something.
Mina: What is it?
Sana: I love you.
Mina: I never thought I'd hear those words from you. But I thought you love Jihyo.
Sana: I don't.
Mina: Then why did you tell her that you love her?
Sana: Well, I was just rehearsing, how to confess my love to you, with her because I am still a newbie in confessing and...
Mina: I get it. I'm new at these stuff too.
Sana: *giggles* Can I?

She leaned in the kiss me. As soon as our lips connected, we heard a scream from Momo.

Momo: Geez! Don't eat each other's faces in my room!

We both giggled at her statement. We bid each other goodnight and I fell asleep. Honestly, that was the best day ever.