Merry & Happy (Christmas Special)

Mina POV
Christmas is months away. I always didn't have the mood to celebrate Christmas because I have no one to celebrate it with. Every Christmas, I just pour a glass of red wine and watch boring dramas on the television while people are outside playing with their friends, family and significant other. I don't think this year will be any different. I walked down the street, listening to the children laugh and play. I missed my childhood.

Suddenly, I bumped into a lady. I had my head down. "I am so sorry. Are you okay?" The lady asked. I recognized that voice. I looked and saw the lady looking at me with sparkly eyes. "Myoui Mina?" She asked. I nodded my head as I realised that I just bumped into my crush/project partner/classmate. "Minatozaki Sana?" I questioned back. She nodded her head vigorously while saying, "We have a lot to catch up on..."

We sat in a cafe [Sorry if I keep using cafe because I really love coffee] and talked about how we spent our Christmas. Apparently, Sana also spends her Christmas all by herself. We talked and laughed for hours and hours. Soon, we decided to have dinner together since we still have so much more to catch up on. I still cannot believe that my crush is actually talking to me! "Since both of us spend our Christmas by ourselves, why not spend our Christmas together?" Sana suggested. Her words linger through my mind for a second before I nodded in agreement. She flashed me a bright smile that I've always wanted to see.

The waiter served our food and we consumed it hungrily. I giggled at Sana who was stuffing her mouth with all the food. She looked up and asked, "What's so funny?" I laughed and then replied, "The way you are eating?" We both laughed so hard at my answer. She apologized for her manner of eating because she just missed Japanese food. Weeks passed and Sana and I were extremely close. From chatting to cuddling. People would have thought that this cute girl was my girlfriend. It's only a month before Christmas and people were already buying props.

We are sitting on the couch in my house, watching Netflix. Sana clinged onto my arm as we were watching a horror movie. A jump scare popped out of nowhere and Sana screamed into my ears. I shut my eyes tight, not wanting to have nightmares tonight. Without knowing, it's already late at night. Sana was about leave before I suggested that she have a sleepover considering that it's  already midnight. She giggles and agreed. I prepared some blankets and a pillow in the guest room so i let her sleep there. I got ready to sleep when it started raining. Tonight is going to be a little cold. I shut my eyes tight and went off to dreamland...

Sana POV
I tossed and turned in my bed as the sounds of thunder kept me awake. I was really scared of thunders so I headed to Mina's room to see if she is awake. Luck wasn't on my side, she was already in deep sleep. I was about to turn around when I heard Mina mumble something in her sleep. I approached her and heard that she was saying, "I'm cold. It's so cold..." I couldn't but melt into her. I climbed into her bed, trying not to wake her up and cuddled with her. She stopped mumbling and soon, I fell into deep sleep.

Mina POV
I woke up and felt a pair of arms around my waist. My eyes fluttered open and I saw Sana hugging me. Wait... what is she doing on my bed? I looked at her facial features and couldn't help but smile. I can't believe that I have such good taste in women. "Stop staring..." My eyes widened at her statement as Sana snuggles her head into my neck. "Nice collarbone." She mumbled, making me blush. "How did you end up on my bed?" I asked. "Well, it was raining last night so I was scared and I came into your room to see if you were asleep or not. Apparently, you were fast asleep so I wanted to leave but you told me that you were cold so I cuddle with you." She said, almost like the speed of a machine gun. I got out of bed and brushed my teeth, wash my face and made breakfast for the 2 of us. While cooking, I felt a pair of arms hugged me from behind. [Sanake 😏] I smiled to myself.

Although I was used to skinship but skinship with my crush makes me blush. [Aye. That rhymes] We ate our breakfast as Sana was ranting about how warm I was and how cute I was when I sleep just to tease me. I bid her goodbye as she left and cleaned the house. We still haven't thought of where we should go on Christmas. In a blink of an eye, Christmas is already tomorrow. Sana and I met up and decided on where we should go. After talking for hours, we still haven't decided. I went home and took a bath since it was already dark. [I am really sorry that this book probably has a lot of time skips.] I sat on my bed and got a text message from Sana.

Sana: Hey, I thought of a place where we could go tomorrow.
Mina: Where?
Sana: Your house. 😏
Mina: Seriously? 😑
Sana: You think I am joking?
Mina: You aren't?
Sana: No I wasn't. Since your house is so comfy so why not chill there.
Mina: That's probably a good idea since there is no where else we could go.
Sana: That's great! So, what time?
Mina: How about dinner time?
Sana: Sure. See you tomorrow. Good night, my penguin!
Mina: Good night, my squirrel!

I switched off my phone and slept peacefully. I groan in annoyance as the chirping of the birds woke me up. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I walked over to the bathroom, unwillingly, and did my daily routine. I got dressed, ate breakfast and left the house. I drove to the mall and bought some Christmas decorations and ingredients to cook for tonight. After I was satisfied of the things I bought, I drove home as quickly as I can because it was already 4 and I suppose Sana will reach my house at 6. I hurriedly decorated the Christmas tree. I wore my apron and started cooking. When I was half-way cooking, the doorbell rang. I glanced at the clock.

Damn, she's early. It's only 5.20! I told her to make herself home and that dinner will be served soon. She sat down and took out a storybook to read. Such a nerd! But I love this nerd.

Sana POV
I took out my book and started reading the first chapter but I got bored so I decided to tease Mina. I stood up and hugged her back while whispering in her ear, "Damn girl, you're on fire tonight. But your mommy is bored." I saw Mina gulp and I smiled internally.

Mina POV
What Sana just said shocked me but damn she kinda turned me on. I faced her and she kissed me passionately. Soon, the kiss turned rough. She held on to my waist and carried me to the room. [😏 Guys, I am really sorry that i won't be writing smut because I am only 12. Shocking, isn't it?]

•••••

We hugged each other. "I'm hungry." Sana stated. "Oh shit! The stove!" I ran out the room and switched the stove off. Best Christmas Ever!