You fool

Sana POV
I have had the greatest crush on Myoui Mina. She was from my school and she had enrolled into modelling. While I, enrolled into accounting.

I know, I'm a boring person. Well that's because Math is the only thing that I am good nerd. I'm kind of like a stupid nerd, you know.

And Mina is just the popular girl in school that everybody loves. She's pretty, cute but sexy at the same time.

There were rumors saying that Mina is gay but I actually don't believe it because she has dated a guy before so I don't believe those rumors.

But the sad thing is that if she isn't gay then I would have 0% chance of being with her. T~T

If she is gay then I would have 0.000000001% chance of being with her. Because I mean, who would fall in love with a nerd?

During English class, our teacher assigned Mina to be my project partner. Are you kidding me? OMG! Is this real?

Mina told me that we could discuss about the project tonight at her HOUSE at 7pm because she has a shooting that she has to attend.

She texted me the address and I arrived there on time. I rang the doorbell but on one answered.

I tried ringing it multiple times but still to no avail so I just stood outside and waited until she came back.

Mina POV
I had a shooting today with a client but I had a slight flu. Nothing major. The photoshoot was themed 'Beach Party'.

I got dressed in different beach costumes and posed for every picture. Suddenly, the boss came in to check on out progress.

The boss looked at the photos and nodded his head. "This is nice, keep it up! But...it's seems like it's missing something... Ah! Life! How about we throw water on her to make it realistic?"

And so, they threw water on me. I walked in the cool breeze with my hair still slightly wet. I sneezed quite a lot of times.

I walked along the street and I saw Sana standing there, waiting for someone. "Hey, why are you he tree?" "Uh...The project remember?"

Damn...I actually forgot  about it! I checked the time and it was already reaching 10pm. Sana has been waiting for me for almost 2 hours?!

"If you waited for me and couldn't reach me in 30 minutes, you could have left you know? Don't need to stay here for 2 hours."

"Oh...I never thought about that... Hehe! Uh...You look pale is anything wrong?" "Oh...It's nothing...I just...normal flu..."

"Let's go in." Sana placed the back of her hand on my forehead and screamed out loud, "I think you are having a fever, it's so hot!"

Sana helped me to my room and lay me down on the bed. She went o get some towels and a basin of water.

She wet the towel and rested it on my forehead. Soon, my eyelids start to fail me and I slept.

Sana POV
I think Mina is asleep. I checked on her and she was smiling, probably having a good dream. I leaned in and I snapped back to reality.

I can't kiss her! She isn't even my girlfriend! I slapped my mouth gently and mumbled, "Aish.. what was I thinking of?"

I quickly stood up from her bed and sat down on the floor, leaning my body against the wall. I sighed as my eyelids started to feel heavy and they  closed on their own.

Mina POV
I woke up and looked to my left the see Sana sitting on the floor, peacefully. I smiled at myself. She's cute and considerate and innocent.