I can't decide <2na X Reader> (Smut)

[I KNOW! This isn't exactly a 2na FF but there is a little 2na moment near the end of the chapter]

Y/N POV
I was sitting on the couch with 2 beautiful girls beside me.

We were currently watching a horror movie but it didn't seem so scary so we were kind of bored.

Suddenly, Sana started placing her hand on my groin. I looked at her but she just continued watching th show like nothing happened.

Then, Mina rested her head on my chest while watching the show too. She took my hand and squeezed it lightly.

Sana then started rubbing on my groin and I let out a little moan. Sana smirked and Mina looked at me.

I blushed a little and Mina started to get up and got close to my face. I gulped at the beautiful sight in front me.

She leaned in and kissed me lightly. Soon, it started to become a rough kiss as Mina and I fight for dominance.

The tongue fight became intense as Sana started to do rubbing my groin faster. Suddenly, they both stopped.

A little whin escaped my mouth and they looked at me. "W-what?"

"Choose one, me or Mina?"

"What?"

"Just choose one."

"I...can't choose. I like you both..."

They looked at each other. They pulled me up and dragged me to the bedroom. Sana harshly pushed me on the bed as Mina closed the door behind her.

They both crawled on the bed as Mina started to undress herself and I gulped, admiring her beautiful body. [Sana was probably staring so hard too 😂]

I took off my shirt, revealing my abs to them. Mina then got on top of my chest and sat down, showing me her bare cl!t.

She blushed a little and Sana unzipped my pants. I started to pump my fingers into Mina. I looked at Mina to see her making that face, I blushed.

Mina moaned and Sana started pumping my d!ck and I rewarded Mina for the pleasure that I am feeling by thrusting faster into her.

"I am... going to...ah...cum..ah..." Mina says before cumming and I swallowed it all. I came right after her.

"Yah...don't swallow it, it's dirty..." Mina says to me as she blushed really hard. Sana started cleaning me and it made me turned on again.

This time I wanted to reward Sana so I let her ride me. And positioned herself and slide my d!ck into her.

She started moving her hips and we both moaned. Mina, on the other hand, wanted the same and used my fingers to thrust into her.

The room was filled with moans of the 3 of us. Sana came quite quickly and so did Mina.

I soon ran out of stamina and went to the side to rest while the 2 of them carried on.

Sana started kissing Mina and slowly went down but not forgetting to mark her.

Sana moved to her very attractive collarbone and sucking and nibbling on her skin, making a dark-ish blue mark appear.

Mina moaned Sana's name and Sana continued to move to her abs and licked them.

Sana looked at her and Mina blushed furiously. Sana started to lick her and Mina let out airy moans.

Mina arched her back when Sana used to her tongue to explore her.

Mina came quite quickly since she came 2 times earlier just now. Sana got up and started to kiss Mina passionately, letting her taste herself.

The laid on the bed and panted hard. I got up to leave. "Oppa , where are you going?"

"Cook dinner for you too." They both nod sleepily. I took a bath and proceeded to cook. It was 6.30 and I  was almost done.

I headed for the bedroom to wake them up. I opened the door to see them cuddling with their legs tangled together.

I chuckled and let them sleep more. I slowly closed the door and sat on the couch and watched some more horror movies.

Not edited❗