Call me MOMMY (Smut)

Author POV
Mina woke up as the rays of sunshine hit her eyes. She groaned as she realised that her significant other wasn't beside her.

She walked to the kitchen, after picking some random clothes to wear. She saw a particular squirrel making breakfast for the both of them.

Mina wrapped her arms around Sana's waist as she rested her sleepy head on her shoulder.

"Why are you up so early? Go sleep more..." Sana asked in her husky voice.

It kind of turned Mina on and it doesn't even help when Sana is just wearing her brasserie with short shorts.

Mina suddenly had the urge to slap Sana's ass. And without realising, she did. Sana yelped when she  felt the touch of Mina's hand.

Sana switched off the stove, indicating that breakfast can be served already. Sana lightly placed the food on a plate.

"Babe, can you sit down? I need to place the food down. Breakfast is ready." Sana questioned in a light tone.

Mina groaned as she helped Sana placed the food down but nor because she wanted to eat, it was because she was impatient.

She held Sana's wrist and pulled her close. She kissed Sana roughly on the lips and gripped on the waist.

Sana knew what was going to happen but she purposely wanted to tease her impatient girlfriend.

Sana pulled away and she asked, "Why so rough, honey?"

Mina stared at her and replied, "Honey? Call me Mommy from now on!" Sana gulped as she sensed that she was in danger.

Mina kissed her again and slowly, both of the them walked to the bedroom. Mina closed the door using her keg and pushed Sana onto the bed.

Mina climbed onto the bed and kissed her slowly, unclasping Sana's brasserie. Sana moans in pleasure as Mina massaged her breast.

Mina felt proud by making Sana moan her name, "Mhm..Mina-ya..that feels so...good..."

At that moment Sana knew she fucked up. "Eh? Looks like baby girl forgot to call me Mommy... I shall punish you for that. I'll make sure you won't have a release today."

Sana gulped as she saw Mina go down. She gave a cl!t a long lick and Sana gave out an airy moan.

Mina starts to fuck Sana with her tongue but then stops when Sana was about to come.

Sana whined as Mina got off the bed and walked to somewhere in the room.

She pulled out a dildo and shoved it in Sana's cl!t and turned it to the max speed. Sana hurts at first but then waves of pleasure starts to hit her.

"Mina...Ah...Please fuck me....ah...that feels....so...good...mhm....Mina-ya...mommy....please...ah...I am about...ah...cum..."

Those words made Mina immediately  stopped the dildo and pulled it out. Sana groaned in annoyance as she really wanted to have a release.

This time, Mina started to pump using her fingers making the squirrel turned on again. And as she said, Sana really didn't get a release on that day.

(This isn't really a good smut just feeling kinda lazy today. Sorry please don't kill me! I am just kinda tired today after playing badminton with my friends 😋 and yes, I like to play badminton...) Not edited ⚠