A great way to meet each other...

Flashback
Mina POV
I stepped into the classroom and everyone looked at me with eyes wide open.

"Is she a new transfer student?"

"Oh my god, she's so pretty!"

"Ah, I want to sit beside her..."

Whispers started to fill the room as the teacher motioned me to go over to her.

"Okay class, today we have a new transfer student. Please introduce yourself to the class."

"Good morning, my name is Myoui Mina and I came from Texas. Please treat me well..."

I said in an audible tone as the teacher told me to sit beside a girl whose name was Jihyo.

I approached the mentioned girl who was looking at me with big, round eyes.

As I sat down, she offered me a handshake.

"My name is Park Jihyo, you can call me Jihyo for short! Hope that we can be friends!" She smiled widely at me.

I have a feeling that this year is going to be awesome!

Sana POV

Urgh...when is this boring Chemistry lesson going to end?

I can't believe that school just started and I am about to fall asleep...ZZZ...Oops, I kinda fell asleep there.

"Psst...Sana..."

"What is it that you want, Momo?"

"I heard from a friend that there is going to be a new transfer student in school..."

"Oh, really? What class is she or he from? Is it a girl or a boy?"

"She's like 1 year younger than us...and it's a girl...I think..."

"Sana and Momo, are the two of you done with your conversation? I shall carry on when the two of you are done with your chit chat..."

"Well, it's because your lessons are TOO boring for us to handle that's why we are talking in class...maybe if you could make your lessons far more interesting then this wouldn't happen in the future..."

The class was soon filled with murmurs, some were compliments and some were insults.

"Wah, Sana is so cool! She's talking back to the teacher!"

"Tch, she's just trying to be cool only... such a showoff..."

"I wouldn't be surprised if she got detention again..."

"Miss Minatozaki, I guess there will be detention for you today!"

"My pleasure Mrs. Kim!" I smiled widely at the teacher.

Momo snickered as I sat down, "You really got a whole lot of guts, Miss MINATOZAKI..."

I just smiled lightly at her before continuing to daydream because this lesson is too boring for me to handle.

----------

"Sana...Sana, wake up! Chemistry period is over..."

"Hm? Is it break time now?"

"Nope. We still have 3 periods (1 hour 30 minutes) of Math next before break time..."

"Urgh...fuck my life..."

----------

"So, this new girl that you talked about this morning...tell me more about her..."

"I heard that she is Japanese and like she learned ballet before...that's all I've heard about her so far..."

"Gosh, I thought you knew a lot about her..." I huffed and turned away.

"Eyyy... MInatozaki, are you in love?" Momo rested her chin on my shoulder as she teased me slightly.

"How can I be in love when I don't even know what she looks like nor her name?"

----------

Ring!

Class ended but I'm still not free from this hell, I still have 4 hours more of detention.

I reach the detention classroom and saw familiar faces except for one pretty face concentrating in doing her homework.

I decided to take a seat beside her since I was getting bored with the usual people.

"Hey! So, I've never seen you around school before..."

"Oh, hi... I just transferred here today...By the way, my name is Myoui Mina and I'm in class 1/4..."

"I see...you're just one year younger than me and let me guess, you like ballet?"

"How did you know?"

"Hehe, I have my ways..."

There was an awkward pause but I decided to play brave on this pretty face.

"So, are you single and ready to mingle?"

"Uh...yeah, I'm single but I'm sure if I'm ready to mingle yet..."

"Oh, but if you ever feel like you want someone to make you feel loved, you can approach me!" I winked at her as she turned away.

----------

Mina POV

Oh my gosh, was that an indirect confession?!

I mean, I don't even know her name...but she does look quite decent though...

Myoui Mina! Snap out of it! Reply to her to escape out of this awkward situation!

"So, what's your name?"

Really Myoui Mina?! What's your name? Is that everything you got?

"Are you showing interest in me?" She wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"I'm just asking you for your name... Hahaha..." I nervously laughed and I looked away, avoiding her eye contact.

"My name's Minatozaki Sana, nice to meet you Mina!" She extended her hand out for a handshake.

I shook her hand and that's how it all started...a simple but not exactly simple greeting.

End of Flashback

"Hey Mina! So, how was your lesson? Was it boring?"

I shook my head, "Not really... mainly because I was thinking of you..."

Sana pecked me on the cheeks as we held hands, walking home.