Memories

Sana POV
The booming of the thunders could be heard even from the inside of the house.

I sipped my hot chocolate as I switched on the news in Japan.

"Most famous girl group in Korea. Climbing up to the top is Twice under JYP  Entertainment." The newscaster stated.

On the TV screen, I see a picture of a girl somewhat familiar to me.

I tried to remember who she was but my brain obviously wasn't cooperating with me.

I shrugged it off and switched to another channel since I think that news are boring as hell.

Maybe I should listen to some music instead. I searched the latest hits on Youtube.

I clicked on the 1st trending MV and took out a book to read. I sat on the couch and relaxed.

The music played and I realised that it was quite catchy but it definitely wasn't Japanese because I couldn't understand it.

I peeped on my phone and saw "Twice Heart Shaker MV" Hm... Maybe I should search the group up.

I clicked on the search bar and searched Twice. I clicked on the website with information about them.

I go through the names and read their information. Im Nayeon, Yoo Jeongyeon, Hirai Momo. There are Japanese in this group?

I'm impressed. Park Jihyo, Myoui Mina, wait. Myoui Mina? As in like that Mina.

I looked at her photos again. That face, the smiles, that mole of hers... It brings back all my memories!

Flashback
I fiddled with my hands as I sat on the seat quietly. I was normally a loud and crazy girl but I was nervous because it is the first day of school.

I watch the classmates interact with each other, playing happily and laughing out loud. It was almost time.

We all packed up and walked to the foyer and waited for the teacher to come. I gripped on the handle of my bag.

I was excited but you know learning journeys to parks aren't fun without a partner right? That's how I feel.

I missed my friends suddenly. My friends have gone to different high schools as me sadly.

+Time skip+
I walked at the back of the class as the sun shone on my brightly. I used my hand as a shade and covered my eyes.

Due to the brightness of the sun, I didn't see someone walking towards my direction.

A girl tapped on my shoulder. "Hey. Uh...I'm Mina, Myoui Mina. What's your name?" She asked still a little shy.

"Hi. Minatozaki Sana. Nice to meet you." We shook hands and stayed quiet.

Before I could lift the awkwardness, Mina pushed me away and I fell to the ground with a thud.

I thought that she was just one of those bullies that 'made' friends with me then bully me but I was wrong.

I looked up and saw the teachers crowded around Mina. I walked over and saw Mina's bleeding arm.

I couldn't react and just stood there in shock. Apparently, there was a bicycle coming towards our direction and we didn't notice it.