Chapter 18

A/N: Hey guys! So this update is SEVERAL hours early, it's because I'm super sick and bed ridden. Like as I edit this chapter I'm debating going to the ER. Anyways, this chapter is one of the longer ones(the next two are SUPER long) and personally one of my favorites that I wrote. I don't really have much to say aside from asking you to be sure to check out the music because it will hurt your feels again! Seriously though it plays off this chapter and you should listen. Alright enough babbling from me, enjoy! 

She is the healing, 

I am the pain.

She lives in a daydream,

Where I don't belong...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sigyn awoke with little memory of how she got to her bed, well Loki’s bed. She could only remember passing out after trying to heal him and not much after that. It was the first time she had actual slept in the Prince’s bed since she had first been given the room to use as her own. Part of her now wondered why she hadn’t slept there before. Being covered in furs and blankets, it made her feel as if she had sunk into a cloud.

But not even the softness of the bed could coax her back to sleep; someone was arguing with Loki at the door. What time was it? The curtains had been shut but still, there was no indication that the morning sun had come to grace the sky of Asgard.

“I demand to see her at this moment creature.” 

Theoric’s voice fully stirred her from her sleep, but she didn’t move. Her body was still exhausted from yesterday. Blinking, she couldn’t see Theoric but she could see Loki, who had thankfully put on a dark green tunic on; had he answered the door bare chested she was sure that would have escalated the heated argument into a full blown fight.

“She is sleeping and is quite exhausted from last nights… endeavors.” Loki’s mouth was in no doubt drawn up in a smirk; she could hear it in his voice. 

“If you laid one hand on her-“

“As if I would touch her like you did.” Loki venomously spit back. 

“Out of my way.” Theoric pushed past Loki this time, the Prince hardly putting up a fight as the Crimson Hawk made his way to the pile of furs that covered the bed. 

Sigyn slipped her eyes closed the moment she had heard him coming, as she had no desire for them to know of her eavesdropping. The weight on the bed bent under his frame when he sat, his hand smoothing her hair and his lips giving her a peck on her forehead.

“Lady Sigyn.” His melodic voice called out softly for her to come out of her sleep. 

Groggily opening her eyes, she blinked rapidly, taking in the room and it’s surroundings once again. Perhaps too much but then again it was hard to replicate how one woke up in the mornings and by Loki's smirk, he knew she had been awake for sometime. By the gods she hated him. 

Theoric’s hazel eyes were directly in front of her blue ones, his scruffy beard and long brown hair framing his elegant face. A smile came across her lips as she brushed away a few hairs from his face. She could see Loki, scowling near the doorway with his arms crossed over his chest, staring as if he could burn a hole into the back of the warrior’s head. Typical bipolar nature from the Prince.  

“Good morning.” She whispered, sitting up slightly before falling back down, feeling dizzy. 

“Tell me, did he harm you?” His words hushed and angry