Alive but Alone :1 Chapter 10_If You Don't Have a Reason, I Don't Have a Time.

Hayley POV////////////////

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Brendon gives the book to Patrick.

"There is other book too."Patrick said raising an eyebrow.

I remember Patrick telling me there are two books of darkness spirit.

"I don't have it, I swear, believe me" Brendon said, doing an sad face.

"Why I should believe you, you lie to me once." Patrick said, still raising his eyebrow.

"I just said I don't have it, I didn't say I don't know where it is." Brendon smirk.

"So tell us then." I said.

"I guess you guys must have seen the otheworld.

Let me tell you the something about it.

It looks bloody world, monsters tryin' to killin' you, broken ways, locked doors, yeah I know.

But did you two notice that the places in other world are the same as this world." Brendon explained.

"Really, I should have notice that before, the way were the same but I think I just panic and lost the way."Patrick said, thinking about the time when it happen.

"But where is the second book" I asked, quickly cause I just wanted to end this nightmare.

"It's in bright longs, but the problem is, it's in the otherworld. "brendon said, smiling, then he laugh a little.

I don't see a reason for him to laugh, so I just ignore him.

"Now, how we gonna go to bright longs???"Patrick ask rest of us.

"I don't know a hell about this." i answer him.

"Do you guys know how to go into the otherworld?" Brendon asks but either me or Patrick didn't answer, cause I already answer the same question.

"Only one person can do that and that person is you Hayley. " Brendon said.

WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!??????

"Who? Why me???" I ask shocked, why me?

"Cause you are the chosen one for this. " Brendon said.

"What the HELL, what does that mean I'm the chosen one, why, how, I can't understand anything." I screaming, refusing what he was saying, scared at the same time.

"Please don't panic, if I tell you this, will you believe it ?" he ask, looks like he telling me something that is true.

"I'll see" I said simplely.

"Ok, you know that your father is not your real father, but what you don't know is that your father have you been chosen to take care of you by killing Clruanda.

Clruanda is the monster called with 15 hands, she's was very dangerous but your father, Philp defeat her anyway.

After that you were given to him, he take well care of you and refuse that when you grow up and take care of 2 books together in bright longs.

He loved, that why he didn't let you go to bright longs for the rest of your life.

But thats why you was born.

You are the chosen one.

You are the only one who can stop this." Brendon told the long story that make both me and Patrick open our mouths.

"I..i.....i ca....can'...t.....el...ieve... thatt...." i stutted.

"How the hell you know all this??" Patrick ask in shock, he looked like he didn't believe anything.

"Ok, I'll tell something that you might hate me for but it's the truth.

My all family are chenmon members." brendon said sadly, wait a minute, what I saw in dream is true.

Wow, I was right, hah, idiot Patrick.

"If you're chenmon, then why you helping us??" Patrick asked softly.

"Cause I, I just don't want to be one of them.

They are crazy people, even if my mother is one of them.

So I'm helping you before it's all begin.

And i'm not chenmon yet, they didn't cut my wrist to draw a chenmon loge.

But soon they will." Brendon answerd the question.

"So another question, what do chenmons doing?"Patrick asked respectfuly.

"You'll die if I tell you.

They want to kill you Hayley.

They jealouse from you cause you're the only person who can stop this.

By the way to stop this you should keep the two books together in bright longs.

So that means you have to stay in bright longs for the rest of your life" brendon said, his last 16 words broke my mind.

I have to stay in bright longs my whole LIFE!!!!!!

XXXXXXX

A/N:I know the story is little bit difficult to understand but i'm trying my best so sorry, if don't understand it just pm, and i'll make it clear, ok, deal.

The story is in #866 in #.HORROR

I also change the cover of the book, it's great right?

If you want to know the story is Patley and Brenley.

OooVOTEooO

OooCOMMENTooO

OooBE A FANooO

LUV u ALL READERS!!!!!!

XXXX|ZAN|XXXX