Chapter : 14_ Scars Just Tell You The Reasons.

Hayley()())()())())())()())()!!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::!!

I was total lost in the forest. Since I leave Patrick it's been a long time now. It was 2:58.

I'm here in dark forest, alive but alone. The worse thing about beginning alone is the groan of animals, I don't even know which animal is it! I try to call with my phone for help but there is no service in the middle of forest of course! I was just walking without knowing where I'm going. I was really thirsty. Why this happening to my life, Why I'm so down? Maby Brendon was right... Maby going to Bright Longs is only way to stop what happening. I have find the other book, that in the otherworld. But before doing anything I should get out of this forest.

Then the groans of animals became more. It scared the hell out of me. I see something running toward me with very fast speed. I closed my eyes. My breathing became heavy of thinking I'm gonna die here. It was very hard to believe that this forest is real movie. I open my eyes to see something was there. Whatever it was, it ran away very fast. Thanks god, hope that thing never comeback.

Then started to walking slowly so animals or anything that following me don't hear my step voice. Then suddenly everything started to change. Tree change into tree without leaves and dead. Ground became bloodly, like really blood smell was everywhere, it's like river. The sky also became dark red! This happening again, it's turning into nightmare like what happened in the school. My mouth couldn't shut from the shock.

"No.. No.. Not again..." I whisper softly to myself.

Suddenly the voice of some kinda groan that I heard before came but this time around it's more horrible.

I glance behind me slowly. I see something standing, it was walking slowly. Then I see more to see it is a monster, with bleeding skin which looked dead and it did not have face, just scars on scars. Suddenly he started to run toward me. I freezed where I was standing.

XXXXXXX

A/N: HIIIIIII!!!!! Pretty boring chapter, right??!!!

What do think will happen next!??

Comment and vote, also fan!

#LOVEALLTHEZANNERS

(EID MUBARAK!!!!!!!!)