Chapter : 13_ There Is Nothin' Good About Goodbye

Hayley POV()()()()()()()()()()()()

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Where the hell is Brendon!?!?!!!?

I totally forget about him. His suitcase is not here either. I check whole car but didn't find anything. I have no time for Brendon, I have to Help Patrick! I got to Patrick, he was still as he was before. Broken, full of scars and blood, Staring at the dark sky.

I open my bag to see the first aid kit wasn't there! Who taken it from here!!? damn!!. Then Patrick glance at me. "You go, Please Hayley go for your own good.. " He whispered softly.

"No, I'm leaving you here all alone!" Tearing started to slip from my eyes. "You helped me lot then think and I... I just can't leave here..."I whisper, while crying. I don't want to leave him...

"Please, this is what I want. I want you to let be here. Wouldn't you make my wish true?"

I look to connor and stared thinking. Thinking about the whole damn thing!

Maby I have to leave him even through I love him. He want to be here by himself and I can't do anything. But how? How? Tears again slip out. I closed my eyes, thinking the same thing over and over again.

Then I feel someone's hand wiping my tears. I open my slowly to see Patrick wiping them. He now sitting by the tree. Wiping my tears with his hands full of blood that now was on my face, mixed both tears and blood.

"Hayley..." was all he said.

I looked directly in his eyes which were seem to about cry.

"I... Love but you have to leave." He said while putting my front hair behind my ear.

"If that what you want then... It's ok." I said even through my heart was saying something else.

He nodded. "Yeah I want you to go and get out of this forest to save the world, Hayley." he said.

I have him here, thats what he want.

I pick up my back bag and look at Patrick face one more time.

I give him a hug, remembering all the time we spent together.

How he always show up to save me and many other things.

The hug lasts 2 minutes which was my goodbye to him. I unlocked from the hug and see his face, now his forehead stop bleeding. I grab his hand and started squeezing it softly.

"I'm gonna miss you... So much... Goodbye" I whispered softly. He smiled and give me lovely look. "Me too... Take care of yourself." I nodded and unlock our hands and stand up. One tear escaped from my eye and drop down. I look at his bright face one more time. Then head to the west side I believe.

"I'm gonna miss him..." I whisper softly while look in my way leaving Patrick behind.

XXXXXXX

A/N: HEY ZANNERS!!!!!! So it's been 2 mouths since I didn't write this story, but today, I was feeling like doing it. I need the right mood to write. I didn't have the right mood since 2 mouths.

Please vote and comment if like this ch!!

LOVEALLZANNERS!!!!

(Never put out something you don't like! How gonna others love it when you don't love it!?)