✩Four✩

Dustin and Lucas were already waiting with their bikes when you get out of school. You ran over to them and grabbed your own bike before hopping on and following them towards your neighborhood. They were going to Mike's house before going to look for Will some more and Mike lived practically around the corner from you. You were happy Dustin and Lucas had invited you because you wanted to help as much as you could.

The boys dropped their bikes in the yard and you followed suit and bounded up the front steps behind them. Lucas knocked and Mrs.Wheeler opened up.

"Hello boys!" She said smiling and opening the door wider, "oh and y/n!, what a surprise!" She knew your family because you were neighbors and you had had dinner at their house a few times. Not all were painful as Mike used to actually talk to you. "Mike is in his room." She said opening the door for us to come in. We went up the stairs two at a time and Dustin and Lucas showed me to a room at the top of the stairs.

"I'm not going in first." You said raising your arms up in protest.

"Why not?" Lucas asked.

"Doesn't he hate me?" There was a pause.

"I'll go first!" Dustin volunteered and entered the room. You motioned for Lucas to go next and he did. You followed after and left the door open as it was before you got there. Mike stood up from his bed, "What's she doing here!?" Mike asked pointing at you.

"We could ask you the same thing!?" Lucas said pointing to the girl sitting on Mike's bed with the a cut.

"She knows about Will! She could help!" Mike said defending the girl "but what's she gonna do besides get in the way?!" He said pointing at me again. Ugh. That hurts.

"She's our friend! She's smart and may I remind you, saved your ass!" Lucas said.

"Yeah," Dustin added, "Why do you trust almost-naked girl anyway?"

"Her name is Eleven, El for short." Mike explained. Eleven slowly stood up. "And she recognized Will from one of my pictures of him! She knows what happened to him!"

"That's ridiculous..." Dustin muttered.

"Do you really think it's just a coincidence we found her on Mirkwood? The exact place where Will went missing?" Mike continued.

"That is weird..." Dustin said looking to Lucas.

"And she said bad people were after her...I think those same bad people are the ones who took will." Mike said solemnly.

"Look does she know where he is or not," Lucas asked. He walked over to El "Do you know where Will is?" He asked again placing his hands on her shoulders and shaking her "DO YOU?"

"LUCAS you're scaring her!" Mike exclaimed pulling him off of El

"You need to tell your mom about her." Lucas stated.

"El said telling any adult would mean bad things..." Mike said

"No no no no! We're going back to plan A, We're telling your mom." Lucas said motioning for us to follow him. You three turned to leave when suddenly the door slammed shut. You jumped, startled by it and turned around with the others to see El standing there with her hand outstretched towards the door and her nose bleeding. You all sat there in silence for a moment. A voice came from the girl:

"No."

"I- uh...what?" Was all Lucas could say. You were looking at El in shock with the others but for some reason you felt like Mike's eyes were on you. Odd. But when you looked his direction he was watching El like everyone else. You shook off the thought.

"S-she did that r-right?" You questioned.

"El?" Mike pressed cautiously, "Tell us what you know."