✩Seven✩

During recess you chose to stay indoors and work on some homework instead of going outside. From where you were sitting you could see kids running and laughing. You spotted the boys collecting rocks behind the baseball field, you smiled watching Mike sort of spacing out. Hitting yourself, you got back to work.

"The converse is is when you switch the hypothesis and conclusion of a conditional statement..." You muttered to yourself, "A biconditional is a combination of a conditional statement and it's converse..." as you trailed off you looked out the window. Troy and James were talking to your friends. That's never good. Mike stepped forward saying something to Troy and then the other boys followed him. Mike suddenly fell and you stood up abruptly. The other people in the room looked at you questioningly 

"Sorry..." You mumbled gathering your things and running out the door. Quickly you threw your stuff into your locker and ran out the doors to the playground. Troy was walking and laughing just outside the door with James.

"H-hey Troy!" You shouted. He looked your way and changed course to your direction.

"Oh look it's the little traitor," Troy snarled "you here to apologize or what?"

"Or what." You said scrunching down your eyebrows, " What do I have to apologize for?" Troy scoffed.

"Oh I don't know maybe standing up for the loser gang."

"They're nice people! They don't deserve to get beat up all the time, no one does!"

"Pfft, I don't know what planet you're on y/n but there's a food chain here, we're at the top and for a reason and if you can't handle that then I suggest you-" Troy was cut off by the bell, "this isn't over y/l/n!" Troy shouts after you as you walk back into the school.

In the hallway while you're waiting for your English class Mike walked up to you,

"Hey y/n," he said looking down "um we're meeting at my house at 3:15 to look for will, Eleven says she knows where he's hiding so um," he pauses looking into your eyes, "you should come with us." You smile,

"Count me in." You said, "I gotta go to English, see you later!"

"We're meeting at the bike stands!" He said as you disappeared into your class. English was your last class of the day and you were finding it really difficult to concentrate out of excitement for tonight. Mike invited you to hang out. He did it and he aaaahhh.

The last bell of the day rang and you packed up super quick and were almost out the door when you heard your teacher behind you,

"Y/n, can I speak with you?" You rolled your eyes before you turned around.

"Of course" You said faking a smile.

"You seemed pretty unengaged today in class, is anything going on?"

"No m'am I was just thinking, I still took notes, I can show you-" you started to take off your back pack.

"No that's quite alright y/n, I just wanted to check in." You nodded. "You can go now, that is all."

"Thank you."  You muttered on your way out the door. As soon as you were out of the classroom you broke out into a run down the empty hall towards the doors hoping you can still meet up with The boys when you felt a foot in front of yours and you flew through the air and landed on your face. You rolled over with a groan. As you raised a hand to your lip it already felt wet, and you're suspicions were confirmed when you pulled the hand away and there was blood on it. To make matters worse Troy and James' laughter echoed through the empty hallway.

"Wow! Y/n you should've seen that it was amazing." Troy says running over and kicking you in the stomach, you yelped and writhed in pain on the cold tile. Troy snickered and kicked again from the other side causing you to turn the other way. You started to cry from the pain.

"You're so much less pretty like this," Troy said with a sneer, "If you had just kept your pretty mouth shut to begin with maybe it would've stayed that way."

You rolled onto your stomach in an attempt to lift yourself up.

"Awe, where's you're precious little Greg to save you now?" James said spitting on the ground next to you. There was a car horn heard from outside, James looked out the window on the door and looked to Troy.

"We gotta bounce, see ya never crybaby." Troy said with one final kick as he left with James on his tail. Once they were gone. You yelled to the empty school,

"Fucking, BASTARDS!"