Chapter 1 : Oh, Ya Know Just Shaving My Pits

Literature Class. The guy behind Kass' (my twin) crush, Paul. I don't really have crushes. I just go with the flow, really. I'm the more promiscuous one.

The girl behind me was pissing me off. We all decided (as a class) that we'd take our quiz on Friday instead of Wednesday. "You all are procrastinators! We should just do the stupid quiz on Wednesday, to get it out of the way." She bitched. "You should shut the fuck up!" I turned to her. "You tell her! I love how feisty you are!" JJ, Paul's best friend spoke up. He and I go back and forth all the time. He likes me, a lot. "Shut the fuck up, JJ!" I snapped. "Someone's in a bad mood." Paul laughed. "She hasn't had sex in a couple of days. That's her problem." Kassie laughed. "I can fix that!" JJ chimed in. "Shut up!" I snapped again.

After class, I went home to our apartment and somehow (probably because of me) Kassie and Paul got talking, so I just went home. I washed off all my make-up, put my hair up, and lounged in my sweatpants.

Before, Kass got home, I decided to shave. I was in the bathroom when she came home. She knocked on the bathroom door. "Yeah? You can come in, I'm just shaving my pits!" I answered. "Okay, well can you move? I have to get under the sink." She came in and stood next to me. "Why?" "I need a pad, I'm um... bleeding." "That's weird, your period doesn't come for another two weeks, we're on the same cycle in our birth control pills." "Well, um I just had sex with Paul." "Shut the fuck up! Where? Not here. Not at his dorm, because JJ's there, he tried to get me to go back to his dorm with him. But, you know ew!" "We had sex on the field." "No way! You're a hoe bag!" I joked. "Says the one who has sex with like 10 different guys!" "Hey! It's not like that! I've only had like 4 guys in my bed, my God!" I continued shaving my pits after she got her pad.

"Oh, and by the way, Paul's coming over in like 10 minutes. He had to go home and get someone." She walked out of the bathroom. I finished and followed her to the kitchen. "JJ? He's coming over too? He wanted me to go home with him today. I told him to imagine that I'm his hand... His hand is me." I started making a sandwich. "Why don't you just date him?" "Because, I don't date! Duh!" I laughed. "Whatever. What's so wrong with him? He likes you." "He needs to cut his hair. "Really? You don't like him because of his hair?" "Well, I could see grabbing it during sex, but other than that I don't know." "You are so gross." "You're the one who finally got some today." "How are you and Lauryn so dirty?" she asked referring to one of our little sisters. We have two little sisters who are also twins.

"Who's dirty?" JJ spoke up walking in. "Who do you think?!" Kass walked over and kissed Paul. "Is it you? Because, I think that you're a dirty-dirty girl." JJ turned to me. "Why the fuck did you invite him? He's dirty!" I laughed. "Let's just watch a movie." Paul suggested before I punched JJ. "You guys can do that. I'm going to use my vibrator." I finished my sandwich. "Ooh, can I help?" JJ spoke up. "Ew, no!" I went into my room to be alone.

I was texting my "friend" and my sister Lauryn.. JJ text me from the living room

"They are making out on the couch. Can I come in your room and try it out with you?"

"No, you can't! There are pillows on the couch you can use."

"Please?"

"OMG NO!"

There was a party later that night. Kassie and I were getting ready. Paul and JJ were talking in the living room. "He is seriously obsessed with you." Kass whispered. "Um, yeah. I know." "Just have sex with him already!" "No, I won't have sex with him!" "Why not? You have sex with every other guy that throws themselves at you." "Yeah, but JJ is different." "Oh? And, why?" "I don't know. I'm ready when you are." I put my makeup back in my makeup bag. We walked out of the bathroom. "Wow, you look hott!" JJ saw me. "Please, you only want this." I pointed to my vag. "Yeah, that's nice too." He grinned. "Shut up!"

At the party, I was getting a drink when the British guy from my Lit. Class came over to me. "Hi, there. You look lonely." He smiled. His accent was really sexy. "No, I'm not really. My sister is here with her boy and I'm just the third wheel. I'm Sadie." I played the innocent card. "Well, that stinks. I'm James." But, to me it sounded like Jems. "Jems? That's awesome!" "No, James." "Jems." "It's James, dumbass!" Kassie spoke up. "Oh, sorry. I was lost in your amazing accent. It's really hott." I gave him a seductive look. "Well, you want to hear more of it, do you?" "Well, yeah." I grinned. He leaned down and kissed me. "So, do you want to take this back to my apartment or what?" "Yeah, let's get out here." He agreed. I text Kassie.

"Going home."

"Who's with you?"

"Jems"

"Oh!"

So I took James home and had my way with him.