Chapter 6: Miami!

So, how many guys are you on now?" Mom went on. "Five or Six. I haven't counted in a while." I answered pissed. "Your father would be so-." "Don't you even say it you bitter bitch! Dad would be disappointed in me, but not as much as he would be in you! Treating me like this. It's not my fault, he died! Yes, he was home with me that day, but you needed something so he left. I begged him not to go, but he was loyal to you, so he went." I got up and almost like clockwork she started crying. And, right on que Kass gave me a look.

Wednesday, I went to Miami with JJ and the rest of the guys who were going. After, we got to the hotel, we had to go recruit at a local high school. I was sitting at the table playing with my shirt and with one of the sticks. "Would you play with my stick like that?" This cute and tall guy came over. "Only if you played lacrosse. I'm not interested in anything else." I grinned. JJ was talking to other people, more guys came over to me and I got a whole lot of signatures. "Can we go to the beach now?" I asked the coach. "If you get five more boys, we can go." He saw my sheet. "Alright, I can do that." I took his challenge.

20 minutes later, I walked over to him again. "I got ten, beach time!" I smiled. "Glad that I brought her?" JJ looked at the coach. "We still have colleges tomorrow. We'll see." He sighed. "Okay! We're going!" "Yay!" I was excited.

We went back to the hotel to change. JJ was waiting for me. I came out in my bikini. "Sexy babe. I'm not sure that I want to show you to the world. You're mine." He hugged and kissed me. I looked at him and saw him wearing his tan khakis. "You are seriously wearing those pants to the beach?" I asked, "No..." he lied, I could tell. "JJ! You can't wear pants! You have to wear shorts or something to play in." "Why?" "Because, I want you to." I pouted.

"Wait." I went next door to LT and Jay's room and knocked on their door. "Hi are we going yet?" LT answered. "Not if you guys are dressed in pants. You have to wear shorts and play with me!" I demanded. "You have to show us your boobs." He grinned. "No, JJ won't like that." I smiled. "Fine. 5 dollars and you make me a sandwich." "1 dollar and half a sandwich." "Well what do I get?" Jay asked. "The other half of the sandwich." "Um, let me think." LT started at my boobs. "No, don't look here, look up here that's where my face is." I pointed to my boobs and then to my face. "Yeah, we'll do it." He decided. "Good." I went back to my room. JJ was sitting on the bed still, in his pants. "Aren't you going to change?" "Yeah, but I was waiting for you to help me." "Babe." I shook my head.

We got to the beach and it was a lot of fun. I was rough housing with JJ, and he threw me into the water. "That was fucking cold!" I screamed. I got Jay and LT to join in too.

We were walking back to the hotel and I pointed to some people making food on their grill. "We should cook out! My Dad used to have cookouts at the house all the time!" I suggested. "Really?" Jay asked. 'Yeah! Jay, you and LT go back to the hotel. JJ and I will go to the store and pick up some food." "Okay, do we still get our sandwiches?" LT asked. "Your sandwich halves and yeah." I rolled my eyes at him.

JJ and I went to the store. We got buns, rolls, hamburgers, hotdogs, ketchup, mustard, the whole nine yards. "We have something else to get." He smiled when I was done picking out what we needed. "Okay, what's that?" I followed him to the personal care aisle and I saw all the pas and tampons at first. "I don't have my period." I was confused. "No, these. What kind do you want? Jumbo?" he was looking at condoms. "Ha! Don't kid yourself. Get these. I have them at home." I picked up the regular kind.

We went back to hotel. We were about to walk in when JJ realized. "We don't have a grill." "You take this back to the guys. I'm going to find a grill." I gave him the bag and tried to figure out what to do. And, then it hit me.

I walked back into the hotel room with a small grill. "I got one!" I walked out to the deck and started the grill. We ate and then JJ and I went be alone.