Chapter 7: Babe.... Seriously!

I went to JJ's dorm after Jake dropped me off at home. "I won't have my new mattress until 4pm tomorrow." I sighed. "You can stay here with me tonight." He suggested. "Okay, why not?" I smiled. "Good. Our game is tomorrow at home. Are you coming?" "Yeah, it's our first game as a couple." "Awe, how sweet. We've only been dating a week." "Really? It seems like forever! Maybe, because you perused me for so long." "Oh, yeah. Ever since Kass and Paul got together." "You know, I absolutely hate those pants. Why do you wear them so much?" I finally asked. "Because, they're my favorite pants." He laughed. "Take them off! I don't like them!" "Why don't you like them?" "They make me want to give you a red shirt and send you to be a cashier at Target." "Ouch, that hurt." He pretended to be offended. He held his heart and pouted. "You've got to have better pants than that." I went over to his drawer. I looked inside, but nothing he had was really any better. "What?" he asked with a laugh after he saw the look on my face. "Nothing." "Tell me." "You don't own any jeans?" I asked. "I do, but I only brought one pair when I came here." He shrugged. "Oh my God! You are the only guy I've ever been with (dating wise) that doesn't wear jeans." "Seriously?" "Yeah, but I love you more than I liked any of them. So, I guess that I can let it slide." "You better, because I can't lose you." He kissed me. "Good." "Why do you say that?" "Because, if you can't lose me, it means you won't leave me. I can't lose you either." I hugged him. I made him take a picture with me, so I could make it my profile picture.

"My sister is calling me." I looked at my phone. "Answer it." He encouraged. "Hey." I answered. "Hey, are you picking up the mattress tomorrow?" Kass asked. "No, they're delivering it." "I thought that you would've taken Dad's truck, JJ and Jay to go get it." "I would if dad's truck had gas! It's out from the last time that I took it." "I thought Lauryn took it last." "No, it was me. I got mad at Trey and took it out into the old field to burn off some steam. That was January." "Okay, so I'll see you tomorrow. You going to the game?" "Yeah, JJ just asked me that too." "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow." "Okay." I hung up.

"You take your Dad's truck out a lot?" JJ asked. "Yeah, actually. When I have money for gas." "Why don't you just drive that, instead of your car?" "Because, my mom won't be have or buy it. I've tried. She can't let it go. Even though she claims it doesn't mean anything to her. It means everything to me. He had her car the day he died. His truck was in the shop. I was home, but you know the rest." "Yeah, I know. So, back to my pants. Do you want me to take them off?" "Yeah, like now." I cheered up

I met the delivery guys at my apartment the next day. JJ called me when I was putting new sheets on it. "Hello?" I answered. "Your sister is here and she wants to know if you're coming?" he asked "for Kass". "Yeah, I'm on my way now. I had to make my new bed." "Maybe, we can try it out later. But first, you can cheer for me, no one cheers for me." "Okay, babe. I'll see you soon. I love you." "Love you too." He hung up.

I went to the game and sat with Kass. "You had to make your bed right after it came?" "Yeah, I did. What's your point? You have worse OCD than I do." I laughed. I saw my defense boy. His curls stuck out the back of his face mask. He looked so good. The game was intense. He pushed some guy like bam! "Awe, Kass! Paul should be able to get the ball in the face off. He's closer to the ground." I teased her. "Shut up!" she laughed.

When the game was over, JJ came off the field and hugged me. "Let's get a picture!" Kass took a picture of us and sent it to me. "I'm all sweaty." He kissed me. "I don't care. At least you're warm! I'm freezing!" I laughed. "Go, home. I'm going to shower and change." "Will you make me a sandwich?" LT came over. "Oh my God! No! Go to subway, they will!" I rolled my eyes at him.

Kass and I got home and I got on Instagram I saw JJ's feed. It had pictures of him and I. One said: "This girl is my everything." And, then he added the one from after the game and that one said: "Me and My girl." His brother commented and said. "What? You have a girlfriend? Text me!"